Here is How You Can Repair Your Samsung M30S Screen On a Budget
Your smartphone, the Samsung M30S, has a broken or damaged screen, right? Do not be concerned since the repair services we provide here at Cashify are simple, uncomplicated, and reasonably priced. In various places throughout India, we also offer repair services at the customer’s doorstep.
Table Of Contents
- 1Method 1: Cashify Repair Service
- 2Method 2: Samsung Service Center
Highlights of the Story
- With Cashify Repair, you can have your Samsung M30S Screen repaired at a reasonable price.
- We provide a wide range of repair services, so log into Cashify and choose the repair option.
An impressive camera and a large memory make the Samsung M30S a popular phone. This phone is affordable because it is neither a flagship nor a premier model. In the modern world, accidents and blunders happen often, and your phone’s screen might be broken or damaged. Even though a cracked screen doesn’t appear to be a big deal at first, a slew of issues eventually arise.
You may save money by repairing your Samsung M30S screen in several ways. Let’s look at some of the most reliable repair methods.
Method 1: Cashify Repair Service
Just follow the procedures outlined below to use Cashify’s hassle-free and dependable doorstep repair service.
- Log in to your Cashify account if you already have one. Creating a report on the website using your phone number is the first step for new users.
- To access the Cashify mobile repair page, choose Repair Phone from the drop-down menu. Next, you’ll need to select a city. You may also provide your Pin Code as an alternative.
- You may search for your phone model or brand. In this scenario, your phone model must be Samsung M30S. The Samsung Galaxy M30s Repair page will pop up. Then, choose your phone’s colour on the next page to receive the best repair choices and rates.
- Add the Rs. 4,499 screen repair options to your shopping cart. Compared to the cost of screen repair at Samsung-authorized service locations, this is a significant saving. Use a discount coupon if you have one if you want to save even more money.
- To get doorstep repair service, click the “Book Now” button and enter your address. Then, select a day and time that works best for you. For your repair, a professional from our company will arrive at the specified time and place.
- Repairs are done before you so that your personal information is not revealed.
Genuine components are used in every repair service provided by Cashify, ensuring a high level of performance. Every item we utilise comes with a three-month manufacturer guarantee as well.
Method 2: Samsung Service Center
- Your Samsung M30S’s repair at a reputable service facility may seem like an intelligent choice at the time. However, this might be exhausting since you have to go to the shops to get their services.
- You may find a nearby Samsung mobile phone repair shop by visiting the company’s support website.
- Attend a service facility and describe your issue to the specialists on-site. Between Rs. 6000 and Rs. 7000 would be the screen repair cost for the Samsung M30S.
- Since on-the-spot repairs aren’t always feasible, they’ll usually ask you to ship your phone in.
- If you lose your primary phone, this may be a real issue. As the phones are tested after the repair, you may mistakenly expose private data.
- Service centres usually give the delivery date. So you’d have to go to the service facility on the scheduled day to get your phone back.
Most of the time, a professional repair service is the only thing you need to get your phone working again. So Cashify’s simple and convenient doorstep repair services are a big hit in the country.
See the entire product page to learn more about the specifications, price, and other aspects of the Samsung Galaxy M30S. In addition, Cashify is the place to go for the latest in mobile and tech news.
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…