Fans of high-end smartphones will like the Samsung M31. Because of its low cost, it has seen a surge in sales. However, a shattered screen makes even the most ardent of gadget fans question whether or not they should own it. Furthermore, it is not beneficial for the viewing experience to have a malfunctioning display since this might cause performance concerns and unwanted flashing on the screen.
We’ve uncovered the two most straightforward ways to replace the screen on your Samsung M31 so you don’t have to.
Also Read: 5 Best Mobile Phones Under 6000 In India June 2022
Method 1: Cashify
There are two ways to get your Cashify back up and running:
- The most excellent smartphone repair option is Cashify’s mobile repair service. This has several advantages. Let us examine them in further depth.
- Log in to your Cashify account on the website or app.
- Once you’ve signed in, go to the screen repair area and pick Samsung as your brand and device model to complete the repair procedure.
- After selecting your device’s colour on the following Samsung Galaxy M31 Repair page, you may continue to the next step.
- The Samsung M31 Screen replacement costs Rs. 5,699, which it will show. Select the option to replace your device and schedule an appointment.
- You may expect a visit from a Cashify service specialist who will come to your house to repair your smartphone. All the repairs will be done in front of you so that you don’t have to leave your home, which is a huge perk.
Cashify offers a six-month guarantee on its repairs since it only utilises authentic smartphone components. This means that Cashify will replace your broken screen with a new one even after a few months.
Also Read: Ways To Get Your Samsung A30S Screen Fixed In A Budget
Method 2: Samsung Service Centre
- Repairing a Samsung smartphone at an authorised service centre costs a lot.
- The Samsung M31’s screen replacement might cost you anything from Rs. 70,000 to Rs. 9,000. This may be an out-of-the-ordinary price for sure, folks.
- In addition, you’ll have to hand over your Samsung device to a service centre for a few days to have it fixed. This might be a problem for privacy-conscious individuals.
- Samsung does not provide a doorstep repair service. Thus you’ll have to go to the service centre yourself. The service centre’s location is also based on where you now reside.
The screen on the Samsung M31 has HDR10 certification. It offers a wide field of vision, and the colour calibration is vibrant. The best location to obtain a low-cost screen replacement for your Samsung M31 is Cashify repair.
Also Read: Get Your Samsung Galaxy A50s Screen Replaced Within Budget
You can find information about Samsung M31’s specifications, tips & tricks, reviews, and comparisons on the Cashify Samsung Galaxy M31 product page. Also, remember to keep up with the newest news about forthcoming cellphones.