Table Of Contents
- 1Galaxy M33 5G Specifications
Highlights of the Story
- Details about the new Samsung Galaxy M smartphone remain unclear.
- The company may call the phone Galaxy M35.
- Samsung already sell Galaxy M33 5G in India.
On July 5, 2022, Samsung plans to relaunch its new M series with a new smartphone in India. According to a mysterious tweet on its social media networks, the phone could be dubbed as the Samsung Galaxy M33 5G. If the company decides to offer the Galaxy M33, we may anticipate it to be a 4G-enabled handset, given the Galaxy M33 5G is already available in the country.
As previously said, specifics about the new Galaxy M-series smartphone are few, and we anticipate further information ahead of the official launch date. The debut event, which will most likely be virtual, will begin at noon.
In terms of pricing, Samsung may keep it around Rs. 20,000, given it already sells the Galaxy M33 5G for Rs. 17,999 and Rs. 19,499 for the two RAM options (6GB and 8GB, respectively). If the phone is a 4G variation of the M33 5G, it might cost between Rs. 15,000 and Rs. 20,000.
Galaxy M33 5G Specifications
The 5nm Exynos 1280 processor powers the Galaxy M33 5G with two 2.4GHz Cortex-A78 cores and six 2GHz Cortex-A55 cores. This chipset is paired with a 1GHz Mali-G68 GPU. The phone has up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage space.
On the device, Virtual RAM is also supported. The 8GB variant has up to 8GB of Virtual RAM, and the 6GB variant has 6GB of Virtual RAM. The smartphone has a 6.6-inch Full HD+ LCD with a refresh rate of 120Hz and Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
The optics include a 50-megapixel primary camera sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, a 5-megapixel (f/2.2) ultrawide camera, and a 2-megapixel depth camera, and a 2-megapixel macro lens, both with an f/2.4 aperture. It comes with an 8-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies and video calls. The device also has an object eraser and noise reduction features.
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…