- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
Honor Play 4T
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,499VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,330Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSSamsung Galaxy S10e₹46,280Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,999VSOPPO K1₹13,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹18,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- OPPO F9₹17,890VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone XR₹51,500VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹39,990VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹51,500Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,990VSApple iPhone XR₹51,500Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹40,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹13,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹16,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹115,100Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹20,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹31,500Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,839Know More
- Motorola One Action₹9,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
Honor Play 4T is a decently designed smartphone that offers a reliable spec-sheet which includes a large and trendy punch-hole display. The device flaunts a great design that will definitely catch eyeballs and has a massive battery along with a fair camera system. The price is totally justified and there are merely any areas to pick flaws from.
- A large 6.39-inch display
- Massive 4,000 mAh battery
- Trendy punch-hole designed panel
- Display isn’t Full HD
- An old school dual-camera setup
- Magic UI might ruin Android experience
Honor Play 4T, launched on 9th April 2020 is another budget smartphone from the Chinese
handset maker. The Honor Play 4T is the newest member added to the company’s popular ‘Play’
series, which has a reputation of offering a great price to performance ratio. The device packs in a ginormous 6.39-inch HD+ panel, a decent dual camera setup back with a HiSilicon Kirin 710A chipset. It runs on Magic UI 3.1 based on Android 10 and has a 4,000 mAh battery on-board.
Honor Play 4T is currently launched in China market only at a price tag of 1,199 yuan which translates to $168. Honor Play 4T price in India and availability is not yet announced.
The Honor Play 4T gets a familiar plastic frame with a glossy and laminated plastic rear which resembles the look of a premium glass-coated back. The back, however, retains the same gradient pattern that we have seen previously on Honor smartphones. Overall, the build is sturdy and the rear looks stunning. You will find a dual-camera module with vertically stacked cameras at the top-left edge along with a physical fingerprint scanner. The power and volume buttons get placed on the right-hand side of the device with the 3.5mm audio jack along with a micro-USB port and speaker grille at the bottom.
The Honor Play 4T is available in black, blue and green colour options.
Talking about the display, Honor Play 4T packs a trendy and vivid 6.39-inch HD+ panel which comes with a resolution of 720 x 1560 with 269ppi pixel density. The device has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and arrives with a modern punch-hole cut-out at the upper-left corner. The display gets an 82.4% screen-to-body ratio but the presence of a Full HD resolution panel will always be felt.
With HiSilicon Kirin 710A, the performance department of Honor Play 4T looks decent. The processor with four 2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 and four 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 cores gets paired with Mali-G51 MP4 GPU. The device gets a single RAM and storage variant, i.e., 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The storage is also expandable via MicroSD card. It runs on Magic UI 3.1 based on Android 10.
The camera segment of Honor Play 4T looks a dated one with a mere dual-lens setup at the back. So, the back contains the camera module located at the top-left corner which is coupled by a LED flash. The first is a 48MP main camera with f/1.8 aperture and PDAF.
The second is a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. Combined, the device can grab videos at 1080p resolution at 30fps.
The device arrives with a single front punch-hole cut out for an 8MP wide lens selfie camera with support for HDR. The front camera also supports 1080p video
recording at 30fps.
The battery configuration of Honor Play 4T is simple with an impressive 4,000mAh Li-Po non-removable battery that offers a battery life. However, there is no support for fast charging which means the device gets charged at 10W only. It is obvious that there’s no wireless charging or reverse charging, considering the price tag.
An all-around budget smartphone, the Honor Play 4T gives you a decent spec sheet. It has
many realisable aspects such as the massive 4,000mAh battery which gets packed in a beautifully designed structure. The overall design is modern and the built is robust. However, the display quality is average and the presence of a more versatile multi-lens system will always be felt. Combining the pros and a few cons here, we can say that the Honor Play 4T is a worthy contender in the budget smartphone segment delivering a great price to features ratio.