How Can I Get An App Purchase Refund From Google Play Store?
Do you have a problem with an app that you purchased from Google Play Store? Purchasing an app from Google Play is not as simple as it seems. You might find that the purchase was too expensive or the app doesn’t meet your expectations. Luckily, there is a way to get a refund for your app purchase.
Google Play Store has a “refund policy”, which states that you can request a refund if an application isn’t working as expected or has been purchased by mistake. Here are some steps to take to receive a refund.
How to get an app purchase refund from the Google Play Store
An easy way to get a Google Play refund for a recently purchased app or game is to request a refund directly from the Google Play Store. The process is extremely simple, with no questions asked, but something is missing.
In fact, you will need to submit a refund request within two hours of purchasing the app. That may sound quick, but two hours is a lot of time to decide if you will continue to use an app or game. You should take immediate action.
So if you want your refund from GooglePlay, you must first open the Google Play Store app, go to the app or game page in question, and then tap the “RETURN” button. If that button is missing, it means you have already missed the two-hour window.
Keep in mind that you cannot use the refund option when you purchase the app a second time. The second purchase is permanent, which is a step taken by Google to prevent abuse of its refund program.
What should you do if you miss the two-hour Play Store refund window? You have only 2days to get your refund from Google play, but you have to submit a refund request by filling this form by click on this link.
How to get your Refund if you missed the 2 days Refund Window
You can contact the app or game developers and requesting them for your refund, but it does not guarantee 100 per cent success. You can write to developers and express your dissatisfaction with the application and request a refund for your purchase.
It is up to them to decide if they will return your money. But in this process, your money may or may not be refunded. So we suggest that you submit a request for a refund after 2 hours of app purchase.
So here we know the tips on how to get an app purchase refund from the Google play store. Hope you enjoyed the article. If you’re facing these problems again and need our suggestions, let me know in the comment section below!
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…