How Much Can I Get For My 6 Month Old Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra?
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra was announced a year ago and is a flagship smartphone with Exynos 2100 process and flagship-grade specs. With so many great options to upgrade and it’s the best time to sell your old Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. Here’s how to sell Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra and how to get the maximum value for your smartphone.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra is the latest flagship device from Samsung in the S-Series line of smartphones with top of the line specs.
- Now the new Samsung S21 series has already been announced and features much-improved specifications.
- Here’s how to sell Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra on Cashify and get maximum value for your smartphone.
With Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra been almost a year old and has been succeeded by the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra which is far more superior. The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra seems to be old and it’s time to finally upgrade it to a better smartphone. So, if you are having the same thought, you might be wondering what resale value can you get for the Galaxy S20 Ultra smartphone?
Let’s find out the resale value of the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, how to sell your smartphone on Cashify, and is it the right time to sell your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra?
Also Read: Samsung Mobile Price List In India
Is It the Right Time to Sell My Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra?
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra has launched about a year ago in India and was made available as a Flagship device from Samsung. It has already been succeeded by a more powerful and superior Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.
Talking about the specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, it features a 6.9 inches 120Hz Dynamic AMOLED 2X Display with HDR10+ and is powered by the Exynos 990 with the Mali-G77 MP11 GPU. The device is available in only one variant which is 12GB RAM 128GB internal storage.
In the camera department, the device has a quad-camera setup at the rear with a primary 108MP camera with f/1.7, a 12 MP ultra-wide camera, a 48MP Telephoto camera, and a 0.3MP TOF depth camera for portrait shots. There’s also a 40MP f/2.0 selfie camera. Other features include a USB Type-C charging port, 5000mAh battery with 45W fast charging as well as 15W wireless charging, and an under-display ultrasonic fingerprint sensor.
If we check all the factors, the resale value of the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra device will degrade over time this year as well as more new flagship devices are coming soon. And if you have a Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra and is still under warranty, consider selling your device at Cashify to get the best possible price.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy S20 Vs S20+ Vs S20 Ultra
How to Check the resale value of Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra?
Step 2: Select the exact model of your smartphone which is listed under “S series” of smartphones and now select the storage variant as well to get an estimated amount.
Step 3: Now to get the exact resale value of your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, fill in the details about the functionality and condition of the device.
Step 4: Once everything is filled up, you shall get the exact resale price for your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. You can select the payment method and the time slot for the collection of the device from your place.
Step 5: Add your Bank details in case you want to receive the amount via bank transfer. Once everything is done you shall get a confirmation message from Cashify.
Step 6: With the cash that you get from selling your old phone, buy a new smartphone at a discounted price.
Step 7: You get the maximum value for your old device and end up buying a phone for cheaper.
Also Read: How To Sell Your Old Smartphone On Cashify
Here’s a video guide on how to sell your smartphones on Cashify. And for more details, you can visit the Sell Used Mobile section on Cashify.
What Value to Expect on Selling Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra?
The resale value of the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra varies from starting from Rs. 36,730 depending upon the condition of the device, the storage/RAM variant of the smartphone, and availability of retail box, invoice, and accessories. Here are some prices for reference:
|Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra||12GB RAM + 128GB ROM|
|Cashify resale||Rs 36,730|
You can simply head over to Cashify and with a few clicks, you can sell your smartphone from your doorstep. The technician will arrive at your place, collect the device and the real amount will be credited to your favorite mode of payment. It’s that easy.
Which Smartphones to buy after selling the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra?
If you want to sell your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra and upgrade to something else, you can sell the device on Cashify and use the same money to buy a new smartphone. Some devices you might consider are the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, Oneplus 8T, Asus ROG Phone 3, or Apple iPhone 12 Series, or wait for New Samsung Galaxy Note Series.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.