Is It The Right Time To Sell Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra? Check Resale Value Now
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra was announced a few months ago and is a flagship top-of-the-line smartphone from Samsung in the Note line of smartphone. Powered by Exynos 990 processor and features an S-Pen for multitasking. The new Note series is going to be announced in the coming weeks and with so many great options to upgrade and it’s the best time to sell your old Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. Here’s how to sell Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and how to get the maximum value for your smartphone.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra was announced a few months ago and is powered by Exynos 990 processor and features an S-Pen for multitasking.
- The device is about a few months ago and with the new Note series launching in a few months the Note 20 Ulta is going to be outdated soon.
- Here’s how to sell Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra on Cashify and get maximum value for your smartphone.
With Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra been almost a year old and Samsung has already announced the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra which is far more superior in terms of build quality and specifications. The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra tends to be outdated when compared to the new options and it’s time to finally upgrade it to a better smartphone. So, if you are having the same thought, you might be wondering what resale value can you get for the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra smartphone?
Let’s find out the resale value of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, how to sell your smartphone on Cashify, and is it the right time to sell your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra?
Is It the Right Time to Sell My Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra?
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra had launched about a year ago in India and was made available as a flagship device from Samsung. Flagship devices tend to lose their resale value more than mid-rangers.
Talking about the specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, it features a 6.9 inches 120Hz Dynamic AMOLED 2X Display with HDR 10+ and is powered by the Exynos 990 with the Mali-G77 MP11 GPU. The device is available in only one variant which is 12GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
In the camera department, the device has a quad-camera setup at the rear with a primary 108MP camera with f/1.7, a 12 MP ultra-wide camera, and a 12MP telephoto camera. There’s also a 10MP f/2.0 selfie camera. Other features include a USB Type-C charging, a 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging as well as 15W wireless charging, and an under-display ultrasonic fingerprint sensor.
If we check all the factors, the resale value of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra device might degrade over time this year as well as more new flagship devices are coming soon. And if you have a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and is still under warranty, consider selling your device at Cashify to get the best possible price.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Review
How to Check the resale value of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra?
Step 2: Select the exact model of your smartphone which is listed under “Galaxy Note series” of smartphones and now select the storage variant as well to get an estimated amount.
Step 3: Now to get the exact resale value of your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, fill in the details about the functionality and condition of the device.
Step 4: Once everything is filled up, you shall get the exact resale price for your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. You can select the payment method and the time slot for the collection of the device from your place.
Step 5: Add your Bank details in case you want to receive the amount via bank transfer. Once everything is done you shall get a confirmation message from Cashify.
Step 6: With the cash that you get from selling your old phone, buy a new smartphone at a discounted price.
Step 7: You get the maximum value for your old device and end up buying a phone for cheaper.
Also Read: How To Sell Your Old Smartphone On Cashify
Here’s a video guide on how to sell your smartphones on Cashify. And for more details, you can visit the Sell Used Mobile section on Cashify.
What Value to Expect on Selling Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra?
The resale value of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra varies depending upon the condition of the device and the average price starts from Rs. 39,710 depending upon the condition of the device, availability of retail box, invoice, and accessories. Here are some pricing example for reference:
|Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra||12GB RAM + 256GB ROM|
|Cashify resale||Rs. 39,710|
You can simply head over to Cashify and with a few clicks, you can sell your smartphone from your doorstep. The technician will arrive at your place, collect the device and the real amount will be credited to your favourite mode of payment. It’s that easy.
Which Smartphones to buy after selling the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra?
If you are still wondering to sell your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and upgrade to something else, you can sell the device on Cashify and use the same money to buy a new smartphone. Some devices you can consider are the iPhone 12 Pro, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, the Samsung Galaxy S21+ or wait for the new Galaxy Note 21 series launch later this year.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…