Is It The Right Time To Sell Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra? Check Resale Value Now
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra was announced a few months ago and is a flagship top-of-the-line smartphone from Samsung in the Note line of smartphone. Powered by Exynos 990 processor and features an S-Pen for multitasking. The new Note series is going to be announced in the coming weeks and with so many great options to upgrade and it’s the best time to sell your old Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. Here’s how to sell Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and how to get the maximum value for your smartphone.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra was announced a few months ago and is powered by Exynos 990 processor and features an S-Pen for multitasking.
- The device is about a few months ago and with the new Note series launching in a few months the Note 20 Ulta is going to be outdated soon.
- Here’s how to sell Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra on Cashify and get maximum value for your smartphone.
With Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra been almost a year old and Samsung has already announced the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra which is far more superior in terms of build quality and specifications. The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra tends to be outdated when compared to the new options and it’s time to finally upgrade it to a better smartphone. So, if you are having the same thought, you might be wondering what resale value can you get for the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra smartphone?
Let’s find out the resale value of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, how to sell your smartphone on Cashify, and is it the right time to sell your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra?
Is It the Right Time to Sell My Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra?
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra had launched about a year ago in India and was made available as a flagship device from Samsung. Flagship devices tend to lose their resale value more than mid-rangers.
Talking about the specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, it features a 6.9 inches 120Hz Dynamic AMOLED 2X Display with HDR 10+ and is powered by the Exynos 990 with the Mali-G77 MP11 GPU. The device is available in only one variant which is 12GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
In the camera department, the device has a quad-camera setup at the rear with a primary 108MP camera with f/1.7, a 12 MP ultra-wide camera, and a 12MP telephoto camera. There’s also a 10MP f/2.0 selfie camera. Other features include a USB Type-C charging, a 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging as well as 15W wireless charging, and an under-display ultrasonic fingerprint sensor.
If we check all the factors, the resale value of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra device might degrade over time this year as well as more new flagship devices are coming soon. And if you have a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and is still under warranty, consider selling your device at Cashify to get the best possible price.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Review
How to Check the resale value of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra?
Step 2: Select the exact model of your smartphone which is listed under “Galaxy Note series” of smartphones and now select the storage variant as well to get an estimated amount.
Step 3: Now to get the exact resale value of your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, fill in the details about the functionality and condition of the device.
Step 4: Once everything is filled up, you shall get the exact resale price for your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. You can select the payment method and the time slot for the collection of the device from your place.
Step 5: Add your Bank details in case you want to receive the amount via bank transfer. Once everything is done you shall get a confirmation message from Cashify.
Step 6: With the cash that you get from selling your old phone, buy a new smartphone at a discounted price.
Step 7: You get the maximum value for your old device and end up buying a phone for cheaper.
Also Read: How To Sell Your Old Smartphone On Cashify
Here’s a video guide on how to sell your smartphones on Cashify. And for more details, you can visit the Sell Used Mobile section on Cashify.
What Value to Expect on Selling Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra?
The resale value of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra varies depending upon the condition of the device and the average price starts from Rs. 39,710 depending upon the condition of the device, availability of retail box, invoice, and accessories. Here are some pricing example for reference:
|Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra||12GB RAM + 256GB ROM|
|Cashify resale||Rs. 39,710|
You can simply head over to Cashify and with a few clicks, you can sell your smartphone from your doorstep. The technician will arrive at your place, collect the device and the real amount will be credited to your favourite mode of payment. It’s that easy.
Which Smartphones to buy after selling the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra?
If you are still wondering to sell your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and upgrade to something else, you can sell the device on Cashify and use the same money to buy a new smartphone. Some devices you can consider are the iPhone 12 Pro, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, the Samsung Galaxy S21+ or wait for the new Galaxy Note 21 series launch later this year.
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…
- We all have to agree that the Apple Airpods Pro is an exceptional earbud, and because it is outstanding, it has multiple evil twins, aka fake Airpods. So, have you recently bought an Apple Airpods pro and wondered if the product is original or not? There is a quick and effective way to check its…
- There is probably a thin line between Realme GT Neo 3 and OnePlus 9RT; both mobile phones are spectacular in their price bracket. However, experts like us only notice a few bits here and there. So, to help you out, we have brought a full comparison between the Realme GT Neo 2 VS OnePlus 9RT.…