How Much Resale Value To Expect On Selling Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max Right Now?
Apple launched its latest smartphone lineup, the iPhone 12 Series in 2020 and iPhone 12 Pro Max was the most powerful among them all. This device can still give you the best performance and can beat any flagship smartphone. But still, if you want to sell your iPhone 12 Pro Max and want to know its resale value. Here is a complete guide for it.
Highlights of the Story
- iPhone 12 Pro Max is the latest iPhone that Apple has to offer and was launched in 2020. It is one of the most powerful smartphones available right now.
- The device will be one year old soon and it’s time to get the maximum resale value for your iPhone before the iPhone 13 series lands in India.
- Here’s what the resale value could be if you sell your iPhone 12 Pro Max.
iPhone 12 Pro Max was launched last year in 2020 which is the latest iPhone and the top-of-the-line iPhone that Apple sells right now. The device hasn’t even completed its first year in the market yet. Although in few months we will see the new iPhone 13 series.
The iPhone 12 series got few major changes in terms of design. One of the major ones was a new design with flat edges, improved cameras, and a new chipset. However, we have seen this design in the past with the iPhone 4 and the last time it was used in 1st gen iPhone SE.
The design looks very refreshing and gives you a good hold on the device. It might not make sense for everyone to sell their iPhone 12 Pro Max right now. But if you want to buy the newest iPhone that will launch later this fall or get a better more advanced Android smartphone then this is the best time for you to sell your iPhone 12 Pro Max.
Now, let’s find out the best resale price for your device.
iPhone 12 Pro Max – Device Specifications
iPhone 12 Pro Max was launched in 2020 as the latest flagship smartphone by Apple. It features a 6.7 inches Super Retina XDR OLED display with 458 PPI density. The device is powered by the latest Apple A14 Bionic chipset which is the fastest chip on the market at the moment.
The smartphone gets a Quad Camera setup at the back that includes a 12MP wide, 12MP telephoto, 12MP ultra-wide cameras, and a TOF 3D LiDar Scanner. At the front, you get a 12MP f/2.2 selfie camera.
The battery on iPhone 12 Pro Max is a 3687 mAh battery with a 20W fast charging support. It also gets MagSafe wireless charging support, Face ID, and other connectivity features.
That being said, here are some issues that you should keep in mind before expecting the resale value of your iPhone 12 Pro Max:
Issue 1: New iPhones coming in few months
Apple launches its new flagship smartphones every year in September. This year we will see the iPhone 13 series and from now it’s just a matter of few months when these new smartphones will get launch.
If you’re thinking to sell your iPhone 12 Pro Max, then there cannot be a better time than this. The main reason is that as soon as the new iPhones will launch the resale value of your old 12 Pro Max will decrease considerably.
So, if you want to get the right price for your smartphone, Cashify can be the best platform to check out the resale value and sell it simultaneously.
How to Check the Resale Value of iPhone 12 Pro Max?
Selling your iPhone 12 Pro Max is the best option for you right now. As you will get some extra money that you can use to buy any latest smartphone. There are a lot of options to sell your 12 Pro Max but Cashify can give you the best possible price for this smartphone.
To check the resale value of your iPhone 12 Pro Max on Cashify, follow the below-mentioned steps and get the maximum possible value for your device.
Step 2: Now, Select iPhone 12 Pro Max from the list and then select the storage variant as well to get an estimated amount.
Step 3: Now to get the exact resale value of your iPhone 12 Pro Max, fill in the details about the functionality and condition of the device.
Step 4: Once everything is filled up, you will get the exact resale price for your iPhone 12 Pro Max. You can select the payment method and the time slot for the collection of the device from your place.
Step 5: Add your Bank details in case you want to receive the amount via bank transfer. Once everything is done you get a confirmation message from Cashify.
Step 6: With the cash that you get from selling your old iPhone 12 Pro Max, buy a new smartphone at a discounted price.
Step 7: You get the maximum value for your old iPhone 12 Pro Max and end up buying a phone for cheaper.
What Value to Expect on Selling Old iPhone 12 Pro Max?
The resale value of the iPhone 12 Pro Max varies from Rs. 73,200 to Rs. 80,400 depending upon the condition of the device, the storage/RAM variant of the smartphone, and availability of retail box, invoice, and accessories. Here are some prices for reference:
|iPhone 12 Pro Max||6GB/128GB||6GB/256GB||6GB/512GB|
|MRP (Rs.)||Rs. 129900||Rs. 139900||Rs. 159900|
|Cashify Resale||Rs. 73,200||Rs. 76,200||Rs. 80,400|
|Resale Value %||43.64%||45.53%||49.71%|
You can simply head over to Cashify and with a few clicks, you can sell your smartphone from your doorstep. The technician will arrive at your place, collect the device and the amount will be credited to your favorite mode of payment. It’s that easy.
Which Smartphone to Buy After Selling iPhone 12 Pro Max?
If you’re thinking to upgrade your iPhone 12 Pro Max, then we might not recommend you to buy an iPhone as this is the best option available right now. The iPhone 12 Pro Max is still a very new device and has a very powerful processor that can easily beat any flagship device available right now.
So, it’s not a good idea to upgrade right now, you can wait for the new iPhone 13 series that is going to be launched in a few months from now. Although if you want to get into Android and there are some options that deliver a better processor, high refresh rate display, better camera, and features. And some of these devices can be a perfect replacement for your iPhone 12 Pro Max.
Samsung s21 Ultra, launched this year in January is a very powerful device and can give tough competition to the iPhone 12 Pro Max in terms of performance, display, and camera. You can also check out the latest offering by OnePlus, the OnePlus 9 Pro which is priced almost half as compared to the iPhone 12 Pro Max but can be a good Android flaghsip smartphone.
Also read: Apple Mobile Price List In India
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…