How To Change The Ringtone On An iPhone
One thing you might have noticed if you are an iPhone user is that many Apple users prefer to keep their default ringtone on the iPhone unchanged. This means that you will get to hear the iconic Apple iPhone ringtone at many places you go around.
However, this becomes a problem when you also have an iPhone and your ringtone is also the default one. Because it is possible that there are 5 iPhones ringing at the same time and all have the same iconic iPhone ringtone but you, or the other people, don’t know whose phone is actually ringing and all of you take out your phones to check the ringing device.
Also read: How To Take A Backup Of Your Apple iPhone
This can become quite an embarrassment which means that it is better to change the default iconic ringtone on your iPhone since Apple does offer many other great ringtones apart from that classic iPhone ringtone as well.
Now, it is quite simple to change the default ringtone on your iPhone and this can be done in a few steps so let’s get started:
Change default ringtone of your iPhone:
- First of all, you will have to go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Inside the Settings, you will have to go to the Sounds & Haptics section. If you have an older iPhone, this section will just be named as “Sounds” which are both one and the same.
- Inside Sounds & Haptics, you will see a Ringtone screen which you have to enter. On clicking the Ringtone option, you can see which ringtone you currently have on your device and you can select other ringtones from the list that is available by default.
- By default, your device will have “Chimes” ringtone and you can select different ringtones provided by Apple.
- Also, you can select ringtones from the “Tone Store” which will let you select ringtones for your iPhone outside the ringtones provided by Apple.
- You can also tap on any ringtone to listen to its preview before selecting it as your default ringtone.
- Once you have set the ringtone which will be different from your default ringtone, you can go to your home screen by clicking on the Home button.
- After this, you will notice that the new ringtone will play whenever you have a new call.
- Time To Sell Your OnePlus 6 NowFri, 31 Jul'20In this video, we tried to list 5 reasons why you have to change your old OnePlus 6 with a brand new phone.
- Top 5 Fitness Apps for Home WorkoutFri, 31 Jul'20Here we have discussed the top five fitness apps that will help you to maintain fitness at home.
- Make A LightBox at Home in 3 Simple StepsMon, 20 Jul'20Now create this photo lightbox at your home with some of the recyclable products.
- Redmi Note 5 Pro: Top Reasons To SellTue, 14 Jul'20In this article, we have discussed the best 5 reasons to sell your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro:
- Top 5 Reasons To Sell Your Old iPhone 6 or iPhone 6STue, 14 Jul'20We have discussed five reasons to sell your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6S
You May Also ReadView All
iQOO, which emerged as a wild-card entry into this emerging smartphone market, gained a very solid reputation with just a single handset. With just the iQOO 3 available in the market, we are expecting a bunch of new offerings from the company in the coming months. Since the brand is new, buyers tend to neglect the powerful price to the performance that the company is offering. To get a deeper look inside, we have combined this IQOO price list for you which would let you check IQOO devices and their variants available in India right now. With a very small product line-up presently and the iQOO Z1 5G on the way, the decision to choose or wait for the right model is not difficult. Hence, our comprehensive
collection of IQOO price list 2020 will allow you to see all IQOO mobiles price in India. Here you will also find complete IQOO mobile specifications so you can easily look at the highlights like a big battery, a powerful chipset or a great camera. The list will be followed by an honest review of each device by our Cashify experts so you know exactly how the phone performs in the real world.
Lenovo, although struggling with poor smartphone sales over the past years, offers some of the decently crafted devices in the Indian market. The devices often bring satisfactory performance at a justifiable price tag. With numerous devices offering the trendiest features in its portfolio, we have combined this Lenovo mobile price list for you so you can analyse specifications and prices of all Lenovo devices available in India right now. Lenovo has smartphones mostly in the budget to the mid-range segment, so our Lenovo price comparison becomes necessary to help consumers make the correct decision when they are choosing a smartphone to invest in. So, here’s a detailed collection of Lenovo phones which would make you clear about the devices that the company offers when you see all Lenovo mobiles price in India. This complete Lenovo price list includes each and every device to help you take a closer look at what the handset offers. You can also see Lenovo mobile phone
specifications along with our Cashify expert review of each Lenovo mobile to you know exactly how the device delivers in real-life usage along with all its pros and cons.
Huawei sub-brand Honor has a lot of smartphones in its portfolio. With Honor routinely adding new devices and updating the smartphone line-up, users get puzzled when they think of getting an upgrade for their existing device. To help you make the right decision, we present you with a specially designed, detailed Honor price list 2020 for those of you planning to buy an Honor device as your next smartphone. With numerous smartphones at a very similar price range, our carefully designed Honor price list will also follow up with a very detailed and honest review by Cashify’s experts after you click on a particular phone so that you can analyse the differences between various devices. With the help of this list, you can obtain a full Honor price comparison of all the company’s devices that are in the market right now.
You will also get to know the upgrades in different models along with Honor’s latest price list India along with their respective RAM/storage variants. A quick look at these Honor specifications of a device gives you an idea about the hardware and software offerings and would get you aware about those devices which are in the market right not but not known to you.
The Taiwanese brand, Asus is one of the most prominent Smartphones brands in India. With the alluring Stock-alike UI and timely updates, the brand has recently gained a decent popularity in the Indian markets. With a focus on budget and mid-range smartphones, they offer a perfect blend of hardware and overall features. So, here is the Asus price list of handpicked Asus smartphones in India for you. This would allow hopping into with precise Asus specifications to ease out the choosing factor for you. It covers all dimensions from budget series, i.e. Zenphone to Budget Flagship ‘6z’ and most loved, the ROG series. It may make it effortless for the user to analyze the best model according to the requirements and price constraints. Asus price list India also contains all the relevant systematised information like different models, storage variants, etc. To get rid of the haunting confusion, you may go through the Expert Review from Cashify for all smartphones in the Asus price comparison and get an overview of the in-hand and out of the box experience and ease your selection process with the listed Pros and Cons.
Google has been creating Android which runs almost all the phones ever since smartphones came into the market. Google started creating its own smartphones and entered the flagship segment with the finest and refined variants from the brand in the Google Pixel Series. There are always 3 to 4 variants for every new series launched, like Google Pixel 3, Google Pixel 3XL, Google Pixel 3A, Google Pixel 3A XL, all differing by size and specs a little here and there. To make it all easier for the user to understand the best model
to choose from according to the requirements, we have speculated a detailed Google price list 2020 for the buyers. This list can be helpful in letting you know about the Google devices launched in the market and obtain a detailed Google price comparison for them. There are a lot of devices in the Google Pixel range which never make to the Indian market and there are other devices that have a major price difference in terms of storage options and availability. It can become impossible in that case to pick the best for you. This Google price list will assist you to choose one for you by letting you check out detailed expert reviews curated especially by Cashify’s experts keeping in mind the user’s requirements. This list includes information on the different models, storage variants and Google’s latest price list after analysis on the needs and budget of the consumers. The list also shares the details, internals and Google specifications of the devices you have an eye on.
Below are the top Google Mobile Phone in India: