Buying an iPhone is not a difficult task nowadays. However, maintaining it is a tab bit difficult at all times considering the high costs involved. Hence, one has to be wary of the process on how to check iPhone warranty if need be.
Checking the iPhone warranty is not at all difficult. However, not many are aware of the process and in the end, get nervous when they actually feel the need to scan the warranty period once.
In our small and simple guide, we will take you through the different processes using which you can check your iPhone warranty really fast.
Guide on how to check iPhone warranty
Ideally, iPhone provides a warranty of one year for hardware service along with chat and phone service. The service options depend on the country in which the service is requested. Additionally, Apple also provides 90 days of technical support from the date of purchase of the phone. The one-year warranty is available for all the instruments that come packed in a box.
However, if you opt for the AppleCare+ warranty, then the warranty extends up to two years from the purchase date.
Here are the methods that would help you to check iPhone warranty super fastly.
1. Directly on your iPhone
Yes, you read it right. One of the easiest ways to check the warranty on an iPhone is by directly navigating through the steps on your phone.
- Go to Settings
- Select General > About within the Settings
- You will see Limited Warranty within the set of options presented. It displays the expiry date of your device support.
- Tap on the Limited Warranty option. Along with the expiry date, it also displays coverage details about what are the sections that are covered in the plan.
- Additionally, there is an option to get in support from Apple Support if you still have the support available within your plan. One can schedule the visit to the nearest store or authorised service provider as need be. The mode of communication can be messages, calls, etc., to get the problem sorted.
2. Via Apple Website
Using this process, you can check the iPhone warranty. However, you would need a serial number associated with your phone to check the status. Here, in this section, we will delve deep into fetching serial numbers as well as checking the warranty of the iPhone.
To get the serial number associated with iPhone,
Go to Settings > General > About > Serial Number
To copy this serial number, long press the number and copy it on the clipboard.
Here’s how to check iPhone warranty:
- Go to Apple Coverage Plan website and check the status of coverage.
- Enter the serial number of your phone that you just copied and enter the captcha code to proceed.
- It shows you details like:
– Eligibility for an AppleCare product
– Validity of purchase date
– Validity of Telephone Technical Support
– Repairs and Service Coverage
3. Via Apple Support
- You can avail of the service of checking the warranty using the website of Apple Support
- Log in using your Apple credentials
- Choose the device whose warranty you want to check. The details are right in front of you!
Summing It Up
Using these simple and easy methods, the process of checking the warranty of the iPhone becomes quick. Now, when you have a question on how to check your iPhone warranty, you do not have to wander to get the answer. You will be able to complete the entire process in a jiffy!
One who turned her passion into a profession. Traveller by heart and minimalist by nature, I am a people person and voice to the voiceless. A Bollywood buff and tech enthusiast who intends to cover the nooks of the world.