How To Delete Instagram Account Permanently?
The process for deactivating or deleting your Instagram is simple. With an Instagram account deletion, you’ll be able to retrieve some of your time and get away from the never-ending grind of online culture. Of course, temporarily disabling your account is a smart choice if you’re seeking to stay away for a time.
Table Of Contents
- 1How to delete an Instagram account permanently?
- 2How can you download your Instagram data before deleting it?
- 3Frequently asked questions
- 4Summing Up
Highlights of the Story
- Your profile, images, videos, comments, likes, and followers will all be permanently deleted if you choose to delete your account permanently.
- You may also take a rest and deactivate your account for a short period.
- Here, in this article, we have discussed how you can deactivate your account and delete your Instagram account.
How to delete an Instagram account? Yes, we are there now! I realise that Social media can be a tough place for some people, be it Facebook, Insta or Twitter, and as much as it is exciting to be on SM, it also comes with challenges. Mental harassment, online fraud, bad breakup and Digital identity theft can make you scream. I QUIT! So, if you have made up your mind and decided to delete your Instagram account permanently, and wonder about the vast horizon of Netflix, Coffee, Food and Mountains then this article is for you.
Also read: How To Use Telegram Web On Any Browser?
How to delete an Instagram account permanently?
There are two ways from which you can deactivate or delete your account. Let’s see.
Method 1: Deactivating Instagram account:
Deactivating an Instagram account will pause all your activities, and your friends will not be able to find you on Instagram through a normal search. This is helpful if you’re planning to stay away from social media for a temporary basis.
Once you have disabled your account, your profile, photos, likes and comments will be hidden until you reactivate your account.
Also read: How to Unban BGMI ID: Easy Guide
How can I deactivate my Instagram account?
Deactivating an Instagram account is simple; just follow these steps.
Step 1: Log in to Instagram.com
Step 2: Go to the setting page of your profile by clicking on the Profile icon and going to Edit Profile.
Step 3: In the bottom right corner, click on the Temporarily disable my account.
Step 4: Now, choose the reason and enter your password.
Step 5: Once authorised, you’ll be prompted again to confirm, and Temporary disable your account.
Method 2: Deleting Instagram account:
Deleting an Instagram account means that you won’t be able to access anything. Instagram will delete all your data permanently, and your user ID will now be blocked.
Also read: How to Get Free Skins in BGMI
How can I delete my Instagram account permanently?
Follow these below steps to deactivate the account.
Step 1: Log in to your account via a computer or mobile browser.
Step 2: Go to Delete your account page.
Step 3: Select the reason for the deletion of the account and re-enter your password.
Step 4: Click on Delete username to delete the account permanently.
This is the step to delete an Instagram account permanently. Remember that you can only deactivate your account if you are signed in on desktop and mobile browsers. You won’t be able to deactivate your account using your Android or iOS mobile app.
How can you download your Instagram data before deleting it?
Deactivating your Instagram account will save all your data in the archive, but if you have deleted your account, it will delete all of your videos, photographs, followers, and more. Once deleted, the data is permanently lost and cannot get recovered. However, this is a sweet solution to this problem. All you have to do is download your pictures, and other data from the app and the online platform if you choose to permanently delete your Instagram account. In addition, to get a copy of your account information, follow these simple steps.
- Open the Instagram app on your phone or tablet.
- Then press on the profile icon when you log in.
- Select ‘Settings‘ from the hamburger icon.
- Then you must go to the Instagram App’s security setting. There is an option under “Privacy and Security” for the web platform.
- In the ‘Settings‘ menu, scroll down to see the ‘Data and History‘ option.
- You’ll find the ‘Request Download‘ button under the ‘Download Data‘ heading.
- By pressing this button, you’ll have immediate access to all of your Instagram data!
Also Read: Top 5 Best SMG in CoD Mobile Season 11
All your photographs, comments, post profile data, and more will be saved in a file for you within 48 hours after you’ve requested it. So keeping a copy of your account in case you need one in the future is a brilliant idea, even if you don’t intend to save your data from the site itself.
Frequently asked questions
Can I disable or delete my Instagram account via the Instagram app?
No, in order to disable or delete your Instagram account, you have to log in to your account via a browser.
Is it possible to remove my child’s account?
Unfortunately, the answer is no. Not without the login credentials of the users. According to Instagram’s account deletion policy, the steps outlined above of how to delete an Instagram account may only be used by the account owner.
Instagram will delete your account permanently if you complete the steps and erase your posts and followers from the app. However, you have 30 days to revoke the delete request and reactivate your account on the site. Nothing you submit or comment on will be visible to anybody for the duration of this period.
A backup copy of your data is on Facebook’s servers for up to 90 days. However, if you deactivate your account permanently beyond the age of 31, you will no longer be able to access it.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.