Table Of Contents
- 1How to Drive Tesla in BGMI
Players can now drive a Tesla in BGMI as Battlegrounds Mobile India has entered its first collaborative event after the release of the v1.50 APK. The game now includes a new Battle Royale mode thanks to the Tesla collaboration, which has stunned players with its futuristic design.
There are various new items in the “Ignition” mode. In the game, players get a new Hyperloop transportation system, new weapons, and a new hoverbike. Several super factories are scattered over the map, which has attracted a lot of attention since the most recent update.
Tesla skins for Dacia and Rony Pickup are available, as well as a Tesla automobile in BGMI (Model Y) and a Tesla supply box at one of the four Gigafactory locations scattered over the Erangel map. Six significant locations on the Erangel map are turned into research and energy centres in the new Mission Ignition mode. With the addition of combat features such as patrol robots and information collectors, gamers will be able to experience a whole new way of tactically managing the game.
The Tesla Model Y also offers an autopilot option that players can use at any time. To unlock the Tesla Model Y at the factory, players must complete various tasks inside the Gigafactory. Here’s how you can get a Tesla car in BGMI.
How to Drive Tesla in BGMI
Tesla has installed Gigafactories on Erangel as part of the Ignition update, which players can use to acquire the Tesla Model Y. Here’s how to go about it:
- Locate a Gigafactory on the Erangel map indicated in blue.
- Drop into a Gigafactory and kill the other enemies who land near you.
- Locate four terminals with switches and turn them on.
- Once you activate all four terminals, the assembly line will begin building a Tesla Model Y.
- Once everything is finished, you can drive your Tesla in BGMI.
Also read: PUBG New State iOS Pre-registration Live
- We’ll discuss the camera quality of iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 12 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro here. The iPhone 13 Pro’s A15 Bionic processor produces more consistent and quicker shots. In the 11 Pro and even the 12 Pro, there was a frequent lag between hitting the button and taking the photo. You’ll get the iPhone 11 Pro at ₹79,999…
- Everyone is eagerly waiting to know about the camera specs and quality of the newly launched Nothing Phone 1. Also, most of us are well aware of the camera quality of the other two phones. Nothing Phone 1’s lowest price currently available is Rs. 31,999, whereas the OnePlus 9RT 5G is listed at Rs. 42,999, and iPhone 12 costs Rs.…
- In 2022, most of the smartphone launches were boring. But with the much-hyped Nothing Phone 1 launch, the revolution in the smartphone industry took place. Also, the Nothing Phone 1 is the first smartphone produced by Nothing, a technological organisation established by Carl Pei, who was also a co-founder of OnePlus. Furthermore, the Phone 1’s…
- In this article, the POCO F4 Vs iQOO Neo 6 are compared. Both smartphones are excellent. But one is superior to the other. On June 23, 2022, the POCO F4 5G was made available. The iQOO Neo 6 launch was on May 31, 2022. The price of the POCO F4 5G is Rs. 27,999. The cost…
- The iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max are still in excellent condition, and Apple’s flagship iPhone 13 series devices are wonderful, but some of you might want to wait for the iPhone 14, which is likely to launch at the end of 2022. We know the iPhone 13 has great…