How To Get Oppo F7 Screen Replaced?
In this article, we will be talking about how Oppo F7 users can get their phone’s display repaired or replaced if it is damaged. There can be many reasons for a phone’s screen to damage which can include an accidental drop or visibility of unnecessary lines on the display, etc. This article will walk you through two simple ways in which you can get Oppo F7 screen replacement done.
Cashify should be your very first alternative when it comes to display repair or replacement services :
- In order to avail of display repair services from Cashify, you will have to log in or sign up to Cashify display repair.
- As soon as you log in to the page, you will have to answer a few questions regarding the condition of your phone’s screen.
- Cashify makes sure that it provides the best quality parts of a smartphone to its customers at reasonable prices.
- Oppo F7 screen replacement cost in India at Cashify is Rs. 2,999 which is cheaper than what service centers charge.
- Cashify offers a warranty/ guarantee as to and when it is available for the benefit of the customers.
- Doorstep services and instant repairs are also offered by Cashify so that the customer does not have to visit the store every now and then.
The second alternative to go for your Oppo F7 display repair is a nearby authorized service centre :
- Authorized service centers always offer the original parts of a smartphone to its customer but the prices here are generally too high.
- Oppo F7 display repair price in India at an authorized service center is Rs. 3,999 which is a bit expensive for regular smartphone users.
- Authorized service centers do not provide doorstep services or instant repairs which means the customers will have to take out time to visit the store.
- Customers also need to leave their phone at least for a week with the service center in order to get it repaired.
Oppo F7 has a magnificent 6.23 inches screen with a 88% screen-to-body ratio which can provide an immersive feel to the users. The phone also comes with a 19:9 aspect ratio which makes activities like watching videos easier. A screen like this when broken or damaged would be very unsavory to look at and even would be uncomfortable when held in the hand. In case of such damage, it is very necessary to get an Oppo F7 screen replacement done. Cashify is the most trustable option for the same as its services fit one’s budget perfectly and are also very easy to use.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…