How To Get Nokia 6.1 Screen Replaced?
This article will be regarding the information that Nokia 6.1 users need in order to get their phone’s display repaired or replaced. A phone’s screen needs replacement or repair when it is damaged. A phone’s screen can be damaged due to ample reasons like a broken display or fine lines appearing on the display, etc. This article will guide you through two of the best ways in which you can get your Nokia 6.1 display repair done.
The first option is to visit Cashify in order to get your phone’s screen fixed :
- In order to reach out to Cashify, you will have to log in or sign up to Cashify display repair.
- Once you log in to the page, you will have to answer a few questions related to the condition of your phone’s screen.
- Cashify ensures that it provides the best quality parts of smartphones to all its customers at very reasonable rates.
- Nokia 6.1 screen replacement cost in India is Rs. 2,499 which is an affordable cost as compared to service centers.
- Cashify offers a warranty/ guarantee to its customers as and when available to provide maximum benefit to the customers.
- Visiting the store gets eliminated as Cashify executives perform the Nokia 6.1 display repair procedure in front of the customer so that there is no breach of privacy of their phone.
The second alternative is to visit an authorized Nokia service centre in order to get your phone’s screen fixed :
- Authorized service centers provide original parts of a smartphone to their customers but it comes with a huge price tag.
- Nokia 6.1 display repair price in India at an authorized center is Rs. 3,599 which might be very expensive for some smartphone users.
- Authorized service centers do not provide doorstep services or instant repairs which means the customers will have to visit the stores to get the screen replacement or repair done.
- Customers will also have to leave their phone with the store for at least one week in order to get the screen fixed.
Nokia 6.1 has a 5.5 inches screen with great viewing angles. The phone’s screen also gives out vibrant and punchy colors which is a soothing experience for the smartphone user. If the phone’s screen is damaged, it may become quite difficult to use and also to view. To get Nokia 6.1 screen replacement done, there is no better option than Cashify as it is budget-friendly as well as user-friendly.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…