How To Rotate The Screen In Windows 10: Flip Screen’s Orientation
Table Of Contents
- 1How to Rotate the screen in Windows 10 using Display Settings
- 2Keyboard shortcuts
Windows 10 comes with this in-built feature where you can rotate the screen upside down or sideways. Knowing how to rotate the screen in Windows 10 can be handy at times when you accidentally clicked some keyboard buttons and now your screen is flipped. Or you are watching a movie online with the wrong orientation. Whatever be the reason, the need to rotate the screen can arise anytime and you need to be well-prepared for that.
There is no rocket science in learning how to rotate the screen. Instead, you can do it by following a few simple steps. In this article, we will discuss how to rotate the screen in Windows 10 using Display Settings and Keyboard shortcuts. Let’s begin.
How to Rotate the screen in Windows 10 using Display Settings
- Right-click on your Desktop and select Display settings from the options.
- Now, scroll down a bit to find the Display orientation. Click on it. A dropdown menu will appear with options- Landscape, Portrait, Landscape (Flipped), Portrait (Flipped).
- You can choose any of them and click on Keep Changes to save the changes. If you want to go to the previous orientation, click on Revert.
- If you do not select any of the options, the screen will get reverted to its original orientation within 15 seconds.
Note: Once you have selected an orientation, you can still go back to the original orientation by repeating these steps and clicking Landscape from the dropdown menu.
Next, we have keyboard shortcut options to rotate the screen in Windows 10.
- Ctrl + alt + Up arrow = Landscape
- Ctrl + alt + Down arrow = Reverse landscape
- Ctrl + alt + Right arrow = Portrait
- Ctrl + alt + Left arrow = Reverse portrait
Note: These keyboard shortcuts won’t work in the latest versions of Windows 10. However, they will still work on the previous versions of Windows
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…