If you don’t know how to check Google storage, you could potentially be at risk of running out of space for your Gmail, Google Drive or Google Photos. Although Google gives 15GB of free storage space to store emails, photos, documents etc still there can be a time when you start running out of space. To avoid such a scenario, you must develop a habit of checking your storage space from time to time, so that you can take care of the filling space.
And that is why you should know how to check Google storage? Once you know, how much of the space is used in the Google storage, you can take action to clear it too. The steps to check Google storage remain the same for both desktop and mobile. However, the steps might vary depending upon the browser you are using. In this article, we will see how to check Google storage or Chrome and any other browser.
Also Read: iCloud vs Google Drive- Which Is The Better Option?
How to check Google storage on Google Chrome?
Follow these simple steps to check the Google storage usage on Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome and Sign in to your account, if you haven’t already.
- Now, click on the Account icon at the top-right corner of the screen and select Manage your Google account.
- Next, scroll down a bit to find Account Storage. There, you can see how much storage you have used. Just below it, you will find the Manage storage. You can click on it to view how the storage is divided between Gmail, Photos, and Google Drive.
- If you feel your space is getting close to full, you can free up some space by deleting unnecessary files or apps.
Also Read: iCloud: How To Use It, Features, Pricing, And More!
How to check storage in other browsers?
- Open any internet browser and visit https://one.google.com/storage. There, log in to your account.
- This page will show you your storage usage and how the storage is divided between different Google services.
You can free up some space if the storage is getting full.
Furthermore, if you have totally exhausted your Google storage usage, you can get more storage but you will need to pay for it.
|Rs. 130/Month; Rs. 1,300/Year||Rs. 210/Month; Rs. 2,100/Year||Rs. 650/Month; Rs. 6,500/Year|
Also Read: Read Receipts In WhatsApp- Read Texts Without The Sender Knowing
Looking to Sell phone online or Recycle old phone? Cashify is your place. We offer you the best buyback value for your smartphones.