How To See Deleted Whatsapp Messages On Android!
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world right now, this company was acquired by Facebook for a whopping $19 Billion. In 2017, WhatsApp introduced a feature that allows people to delete their own messages from WhatsApp for every. This feature allows you to delete photos, videos, messages and more on WhatsApp allow you to delete the message for you and the recipient. Luckily there is a workaround this, and we can recover these messages using a third-party app.
Highlights of the Story
- WhatsApp Messenger allows you to send and receive messages, images, videos, and other media
- In 2017, WhatsApp announced a new feature that allows users to delete messages after they are already sent
- Luckily, there is a workaround that allows you to see the messages even after they are deleted by the sender
If you are using WhatsApp for a while now, then it is very likely you have been in a situation where you have received a message which was then deleted by the sender. In such cases there is a lot of confusion regarding the contents of the message as it is no longer readable by you. Luckily, if you are using an Android smartphone then there is a workaround that allows you to see these messages that were deleted by the sender using a third-party application.
If you are planning to use this guide to reveal deleted messages, then it is important to remember that there is always a price to pay when you wish to access WhatsApp features that are not officially available or supported. In this case, this method will expose all your notifications including messages, OTPs, and other data that you receive as a notification.
How to See Deleted WhatsApp Messages
When a user receives a WhatsApp message, a notification pops up which displays the contents of the message to an extent. This is especially common for text messages and even Images in some instances. Generally, we can not view the video or audio files sent in the message from the notifications. When a user deletes the message for everyone, this notification also gets updated to read “This message was deleted”.
If you have an Android smartphone then you can follow the steps given below to see the deleted messages. This method works by keeping a track of the notifications and using the notification history to read the deleted WhatsApp messages. In this guide we will be using a tool called WhatsRemoved+ which can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
Download the WhatsRemoved+ application from the Google Play Store and open the app, finish the setup process by granting access to the permissions that the application asks. After the permissions are granted successfully, then you can go back to the app and select which notifications need to be detected by the app.
From the list shown here, select the WhatsApp application and tap on the Next button. On the next screen, you can select the Save Files option and then Allow the app to access the file storage. This will finish the set up of the application and is ready to use.
- Download the WhatsRemoved+ app from the Google Play Store using the link above
- Once the app is downloaded, open the app and proceed with the setup
- Grant all the permissions that the application asks for including the notification access
- After granting the permissions, go back and open the app, you can now select the app or apps that you want to save notifications and detect changes. You can browse the list and select WhatsApp and tap on Next button
- On the next screen the app will ask if you wish for it to save the media, here tap on Yes, Save Files and then tap on Allow. This should complete the setting of the app and it is ready for us
- The Media files permission is to store the files before they are deleted so that you retain a copy in the worst-case scenario
- Now each notification that you receive on WhatsApp is logged including the messages that are deleted, you can always go back to the WhatsRemoved+ application to see your deleted messages and media files.
- Just open the WhatsRemoved+ app from the top bar and tap on WhatsApp to display all the deleted messages and media files from WhatsApp notifications
From now, every notification that you receive on WhatsApp including the deleted messages will be present on WhatsRemoved+ app and you can open the app from the toolbar and select WhatsApp to view the deleted messages. There are many similar apps on the Google Play Store but the WhatsRemoved+ app works best in our experience. The app does the job well but has too many ads, these ads can be easily removed if you are willing to shell out Rs 100 as a one-time fee.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.