How To See Deleted Whatsapp Messages On Android!
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world right now, this company was acquired by Facebook for a whopping $19 Billion. In 2017, WhatsApp introduced a feature that allows people to delete their own messages from WhatsApp for every. This feature allows you to delete photos, videos, messages and more on WhatsApp allow you to delete the message for you and the recipient. Luckily there is a workaround this, and we can recover these messages using a third-party app.
Highlights of the Story
- WhatsApp Messenger allows you to send and receive messages, images, videos, and other media
- In 2017, WhatsApp announced a new feature that allows users to delete messages after they are already sent
- Luckily, there is a workaround that allows you to see the messages even after they are deleted by the sender
If you are using WhatsApp for a while now, then it is very likely you have been in a situation where you have received a message which was then deleted by the sender. In such cases there is a lot of confusion regarding the contents of the message as it is no longer readable by you. Luckily, if you are using an Android smartphone then there is a workaround that allows you to see these messages that were deleted by the sender using a third-party application.
If you are planning to use this guide to reveal deleted messages, then it is important to remember that there is always a price to pay when you wish to access WhatsApp features that are not officially available or supported. In this case, this method will expose all your notifications including messages, OTPs, and other data that you receive as a notification.
How to See Deleted WhatsApp Messages
When a user receives a WhatsApp message, a notification pops up which displays the contents of the message to an extent. This is especially common for text messages and even Images in some instances. Generally, we can not view the video or audio files sent in the message from the notifications. When a user deletes the message for everyone, this notification also gets updated to read “This message was deleted”.
If you have an Android smartphone then you can follow the steps given below to see the deleted messages. This method works by keeping a track of the notifications and using the notification history to read the deleted WhatsApp messages. In this guide we will be using a tool called WhatsRemoved+ which can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
Download the WhatsRemoved+ application from the Google Play Store and open the app, finish the setup process by granting access to the permissions that the application asks. After the permissions are granted successfully, then you can go back to the app and select which notifications need to be detected by the app.
From the list shown here, select the WhatsApp application and tap on the Next button. On the next screen, you can select the Save Files option and then Allow the app to access the file storage. This will finish the set up of the application and is ready to use.
- Download the WhatsRemoved+ app from the Google Play Store using the link above
- Once the app is downloaded, open the app and proceed with the setup
- Grant all the permissions that the application asks for including the notification access
- After granting the permissions, go back and open the app, you can now select the app or apps that you want to save notifications and detect changes. You can browse the list and select WhatsApp and tap on Next button
- On the next screen the app will ask if you wish for it to save the media, here tap on Yes, Save Files and then tap on Allow. This should complete the setting of the app and it is ready for us
- The Media files permission is to store the files before they are deleted so that you retain a copy in the worst-case scenario
- Now each notification that you receive on WhatsApp is logged including the messages that are deleted, you can always go back to the WhatsRemoved+ application to see your deleted messages and media files.
- Just open the WhatsRemoved+ app from the top bar and tap on WhatsApp to display all the deleted messages and media files from WhatsApp notifications
From now, every notification that you receive on WhatsApp including the deleted messages will be present on WhatsRemoved+ app and you can open the app from the toolbar and select WhatsApp to view the deleted messages. There are many similar apps on the Google Play Store but the WhatsRemoved+ app works best in our experience. The app does the job well but has too many ads, these ads can be easily removed if you are willing to shell out Rs 100 as a one-time fee.
- Why You Must Sell Your Samsung Galaxy S9 Now?Mon, 13 Jul'20Few reasons why this is the right time to sell one of the most popular and loved flagship device, the Samsung Galaxy S9.
- A funny interview with a mobile phone reseller who makes the video fun with his Punjabi accent.
- Best Not So Popular Non-Chinese AppsThu, 2 Jul'20Let us discuss a few applications which are the best not so popular non-Chinese apps. You must have these apps on your smartphones.
- How To Make A Wifi Signal Booster At Home?Sat, 9 May'20While we are all locked at home, we are using our Wifi a lot. We all want high-speed internet and if the speed of wifi goes down, all of us start to panic. Are you looking for tips on how to improve your wifi signal? Few simple household hacks can make your life easier. Watch…
- Cashify 21Day Lockdown Challenge: Week 2 & 3 RoundUpThu, 16 Apr'20Staying indoors doesn’t mean you can’t keep yourself active, productive, and have some fun. So here’s presenting #CashifyChallenge where each day of the #21DayLockdown we’ve been challenging people to make good use of their time at home. From push-ups to plank and keeping surroundings clean, take a look at the best of these challenges from…
You May Also ReadView All
iQOO, which emerged as a wild-card entry into this emerging smartphone market, gained a very solid reputation with just a single handset. With just the iQOO 3 available in the market, we are expecting a bunch of new offerings from the company in the coming months. Since the brand is new, buyers tend to neglect the powerful price to the performance that the company is offering. To get a deeper look inside, we have combined this IQOO price list for you which would let you check IQOO devices and their variants available in India right now. With a very small product line-up presently and the iQOO Z1 5G on the way, the decision to choose or wait for the right model is not difficult. Hence, our comprehensive
collection of IQOO price list 2020 will allow you to see all IQOO mobiles price in India. Here you will also find complete IQOO mobile specifications so you can easily look at the highlights like a big battery, a powerful chipset or a great camera. The list will be followed by an honest review of each device by our Cashify experts so you know exactly how the phone performs in the real world.
Lenovo, although struggling with poor smartphone sales over the past years, offers some of the decently crafted devices in the Indian market. The devices often bring satisfactory performance at a justifiable price tag. With numerous devices offering the trendiest features in its portfolio, we have combined this Lenovo mobile price list for you so you can analyse specifications and prices of all Lenovo devices available in India right now. Lenovo has smartphones mostly in the budget to the mid-range segment, so our Lenovo price comparison becomes necessary to help consumers make the correct decision when they are choosing a smartphone to invest in. So, here’s a detailed collection of Lenovo phones which would make you clear about the devices that the company offers when you see all Lenovo mobiles price in India. This complete Lenovo price list includes each and every device to help you take a closer look at what the handset offers. You can also see Lenovo mobile phone
specifications along with our Cashify expert review of each Lenovo mobile to you know exactly how the device delivers in real-life usage along with all its pros and cons.
Huawei sub-brand Honor has a lot of smartphones in its portfolio. With Honor routinely adding new devices and updating the smartphone line-up, users get puzzled when they think of getting an upgrade for their existing device. To help you make the right decision, we present you with a specially designed, detailed Honor price list 2020 for those of you planning to buy an Honor device as your next smartphone. With numerous smartphones at a very similar price range, our carefully designed Honor price list will also follow up with a very detailed and honest review by Cashify’s experts after you click on a particular phone so that you can analyse the differences between various devices. With the help of this list, you can obtain a full Honor price comparison of all the company’s devices that are in the market right now.
You will also get to know the upgrades in different models along with Honor’s latest price list India along with their respective RAM/storage variants. A quick look at these Honor specifications of a device gives you an idea about the hardware and software offerings and would get you aware about those devices which are in the market right not but not known to you.
The Taiwanese brand, Asus is one of the most prominent Smartphones brands in India. With the alluring Stock-alike UI and timely updates, the brand has recently gained a decent popularity in the Indian markets. With a focus on budget and mid-range smartphones, they offer a perfect blend of hardware and overall features. So, here is the Asus price list of handpicked Asus smartphones in India for you. This would allow hopping into with precise Asus specifications to ease out the choosing factor for you. It covers all dimensions from budget series, i.e. Zenphone to Budget Flagship ‘6z’ and most loved, the ROG series. It may make it effortless for the user to analyze the best model according to the requirements and price constraints. Asus price list India also contains all the relevant systematised information like different models, storage variants, etc. To get rid of the haunting confusion, you may go through the Expert Review from Cashify for all smartphones in the Asus price comparison and get an overview of the in-hand and out of the box experience and ease your selection process with the listed Pros and Cons.
Google has been creating Android which runs almost all the phones ever since smartphones came into the market. Google started creating its own smartphones and entered the flagship segment with the finest and refined variants from the brand in the Google Pixel Series. There are always 3 to 4 variants for every new series launched, like Google Pixel 3, Google Pixel 3XL, Google Pixel 3A, Google Pixel 3A XL, all differing by size and specs a little here and there. To make it all easier for the user to understand the best model
to choose from according to the requirements, we have speculated a detailed Google price list 2020 for the buyers. This list can be helpful in letting you know about the Google devices launched in the market and obtain a detailed Google price comparison for them. There are a lot of devices in the Google Pixel range which never make to the Indian market and there are other devices that have a major price difference in terms of storage options and availability. It can become impossible in that case to pick the best for you. This Google price list will assist you to choose one for you by letting you check out detailed expert reviews curated especially by Cashify’s experts keeping in mind the user’s requirements. This list includes information on the different models, storage variants and Google’s latest price list after analysis on the needs and budget of the consumers. The list also shares the details, internals and Google specifications of the devices you have an eye on.
Below are the top Google Mobile Phone in India:
- How To Change Alexa Language To Hindi!30 Jun 2020