DIY: How To Make A Phone Speaker at Home?
DIY Phone Speakers with materials available at home easily.
Highlights of the Story
- DIY Phone Speaker at home
- Materials needed – 2 empty glasses, 1 kitchen roll tube, pair of scissors
- Instructions as in the video
If you are a die-hard music lover and always stuck to listening to songs, you must have heard of a phone speaker. There are times when it gets hard to hear your favourite music because of the surrounding noise or when you have kept your smartphone at a little distance from you. The in-built speaker is not that loud to deliver the same audio quality and that is when a phone speaker becomes a necessity.
Watch the video to learn how to make a phone speaker at home in easy simple steps.
Instead of buying a new speaker from the market, you can easily make one at home using the recycled materials such as paper cups. To make a phone speaker yourself will nearly cost you nothing and is definitely fun for sure. This hack cannot be called a replacement of the original speakers that you buy but this can surely be a filler. Whenever you are bored or just want to tune up to some great music, this speaker can come to play.
Also Read: Learn to make a phone stand at home?
- 2 plastic or paper cups
- 1 empty aluminium foil roll tube from the kitchen
- A pair of scissors
- Cutter and a marker
Step 1: Take your smartphone and place it on the roll tube. Do the markings as shown in the video.
Step 2: Cut the marked area to make space for the phone. Place your phone inside this and check if it fits properly.
Step 3: Now place one side of the hollow roll on the glass and mark the size of the tube on the glass.
Step 4: Make insertion and cut the marked area.
Step 5: Fit the roll inside the glass properly and follow the same procedure for the other glass as well.
Step 6: Now place both the ends of the roll inside the two glasses. Use the glue gun to seal the joints.
Your Make At Home phone speaker is ready to use. Use this to see the difference in the level of sounds from your phone.
Stay tuned for more such DIY hacks.
- Mi 11X Pro vs OnePlus 9R vs iPhone 11 Full Comparison
- 25 most interesting questions with the gaming beast, iQOO 7 5G
- OnePlus 9R Vs iPhone XR Vs iPhone 12 Full Comparison: Which One To Buy?
- Vivo X60 Pro Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus
- Hey guys, this article is all about the most frequently asked questions or say FAQ’s about the talk of the town, OnePlus 9R. 1. Does it have Gcam support? – Since, the GCAM on OnePlus 9R comes with just LEVEL 3 Hardware support, it means you do get GCAM support but certain features are limited.…