Have an Old Vivo V21 5G? Get the Best Buyback Value on Your Phone
It’s time to sell old Vivo V21 5G at the best buyback value. Wondering how to do so? Know here.
Table Of Contents
- 1Vivo V21 5G Features and Specifications
- 2Is it Time to Sell Old Vivo V21 5G?
- 3How to Get Best Buyback value on Old Vivo V21 5G?
- 4Why Choose Cashify to Sell Your Old Devices?
- 5Vivo V21 5G Alternatives For You to Choose From
Highlights of the Story
- Are you looking for the best upgrade options for your old Vivo V21 5G. You have landed at the right place.
- Find in this article, the three smartphone upgrades for Vivo V21 5G.
Vivo V21 5G was launched on April 29, 2021, at a price of Rs. 23,850. Undoubtedly, the smartphone performed well in the market with the kind of specifications and features it was offering. The phone has a sleek and stylish design with compact dimensions but it might not match the latest smartphones that are being launched these days. So, it’s time you sell old Vivo V21 5G to get the best buyback value and switch to something better.
Also Read: Want To Sell Old Oppo F19 Pro Plus 5G?
Vivo V21 5G Features and Specifications
Vivo V21 5G
The Vivo V21 5G features a screen size of 6.44-inches with 2404 x 1080 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. The battery is packed in 4000mAh but does not support fast charging. Vivo V21 5G is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 800 UMT6853V.
The phone offers a triple-camera setup with 64-megapixels + 8-megapixels + 2-megapixels at the back and 44-megapixels at the front. The camera quality is good but the ultra-wide camera might not match the standards of today.
Is it Time to Sell Old Vivo V21 5G?
There are plenty of reasons why you should sell old Vivo V21 5G. The common one includes poor battery performance, disappointing ultra-wide camera performance, lagging issues in some instances.
How to Get Best Buyback value on Old Vivo V21 5G?
Step 1: Head to Cashify mobile app or website and click on the “Sell Phone”. There, select Vivo as your brand.
Step 2: In the list that appears, select Vivo V21 5G. Next, choose your storage variant on the page Sell Old Vivo V21 5G to get the exact value of the buyback amount.
Step 3: For knowing the exact resale value, you need to answer a set of questions about the functionality and condition of the smartphone. Fill in the required details to find the exact value.
Step 4: Once completed, you would get the exact resale value of your Vivo V21 5G. Next, you can select the payment option and the time slot, i.e., how you would like to receive the payment after the device is collected from your place. Shortly, you will receive a confirmation message from Cashify.
Why Choose Cashify to Sell Your Old Devices?
Cashify is your one-stop destination for selling old devices. We make sure to keep the process hassle-free and convenient for you. Our experts take care of everything, right from picking the device from your doorstep to immediately process the payment once everything is done. Our aim is to provide you with the best value for your old devices using our AI-based calculator.
Vivo V21 5G Alternatives For You to Choose From
Ready to sell old Vivo V21 5G? Check these upgrade options available in the market:
Realme 9 Pro Plus 5G
Realme 9 Pro Plus 5G
Realme 9 Pro elevates the 9 series of Realme with the kind of specifications it is offering. The phone features a screen size of 6.40-inches with a refresh rate of 90Hz and pixels at 1080 x 2400 pixels. Realme 9 Pro Plus 5G is packed with a powerful battery of 4,500mAh.
Powered by Octa-core MediaTek Dimesity 920, the smartphone runs Android 12 and comes with 6GB RAM and 128GB Storage. The camera quality is superb with 50-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel at the rear and 16-megapixel at the front.
Samsung Galaxy M53 5G
Samsung Galaxy M53 5G
The Samsung Galaxy now enjoys the top position of the Samsung M series. The phone sports a screen size of 6.70-inches with Full HD+ resolution and a refresh rate of 120Hz. The phone is powered by Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 900 and runs Android 12.
Samsung Galaxy M53 5G offers a battery capacity of 5000mAh and has a quad-camera setup. The phone boasts a rear camera of 108-megapixels + 8-megapixels + 2-megapixels + 2-megapixels and front camera of 32-megapixels. You get 6GB RAM and 128GB storage with the base variant.
Motorola Moto Edge 30
Motorola Moto Edge 30
Motorola Moto Edge 30 has a screen of 6.55-inches with a Full HD+ pOLED display and refresh rate of 144Hz. The phone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G and has a battery capacity of 4020mAh.
The smartphone has a triple camera setup with 50-megapixels + 16-megapixels + 2-megapixels at the rear and 32-megapixels at the front. You get 6GB RAM and 128GB Storage with this amazing smartphone.
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…