How to Sell Xiaomi Redmi 7A At Best Price? Best Upgrade Options
The Xiaomi Redmi 7A was an inexpensive smartphone but with the passage of time, it starts showing a decline in display and other features. Choose Cashify as a reliable option to sell your old Xiaomi Redmi 7A and earn good money for it. Get this service delivered right to your doorstep.
Table Of Contents
- 1Xiaomi Redmi 7A specifications
- 2Why has your Xiaomi Redmi 7A become outdated?
- 3How to get the best BuyBack value?
- 4What makes Cashify such a good option?
- 5Best upgrade options available
Highlights of the Story
- Launched in July 2019, the Xiaomi Redmi 7A was a budget segment smartphone. You’ll get a quality experience at an affordable price.
- However, in 2022, the device has become outdated due to its slow & sluggish performance issues, decreasing display quality, and hardware limitations.
- Here, we mentioned how to sell Xiaomi Redmi 7A, also get to know upgrades options for your next phone.
The Xiaomi Redmi 7A, which was a popular choice when first released in July 2019, has become outdated in recent times. A slew of newer, more appealing phones has begun to take hold of the market in just two years, making your once-best phone mediocre and outdated. Even though its camera quality, speed, and other features were praised three years ago, they are now considered disappointing compared to the latest phones’ features. Continue reading to learn why your phone is old and how you can update it for the latest phones.
Xiaomi Redmi 7A specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi 7A, displays a great 5.45-inch HD+ with a 720×1440 pixels resolution display. You’ll be provided with TUV Rheinland to relieve eye strains for a more enjoyable experience. The first phone by the Xiaomi comes with an octa-core processor and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 SoC.
Redmi 7A phone was praised for the many functions it delivered for such a low price. However, what were formerly thought to be many new and improved features have already surpassed the top characteristics. We’re confident you don’t want to be the one with the oldest or simplest phone among your peers. So, if you’re still not sure where it’s lagging, keep reading to find out why your phone is outdated.
Why has your Xiaomi Redmi 7A become outdated?
Poor camera performance
Even though the Xiaomi Redmi 7A (4GB/64GB) had a great camera at the time. It has become outdated as a result of the arrival of numerous new and better phones. Even if you take a good photo, your pals will have taken many more that are far better and more colourful.
Lack of internal storage
This smartphone comes with only a 32GB-only internal memory compared to the other competitors in the market that feature 64GB of storage. As a result, you’ll face issues related to storage.
Poor display quality
In terms of display, the Xiaomi Redmi 7A has a 5.45-inch screen with an 18:9 aspect ratio. The display does not appear to be as promising as some of its closest competitors, especially when considering its 720p resolution and low 295ppi pixel density.
How to get the best BuyBack value?
You have a variety of possibilities, both online and offline. However, if you want to obtain the most money for your phone, we propose selling it and buying a new one with Cashify.
- First and foremost, go to the Cashify website and establish an account if you haven’t done so already.
- Go to the Sell old phone website and pick Xiaomi as your mobile brand.
- Select Xiaomi Redmi 7A as your device’s model, and you’ll be taken to the website to Sell Old Xiaomi Redmi 7A.
- Enter your phone’s specifications and be ready to get the most money for it.
- All that remains is for a Cashify representative to visit your home and collect your device. After they’ve checked the phone’s condition, they will pay you the sum.
What makes Cashify such a good option?
Cashify is the easiest way to sell Xiaomi Redmi 7A or any of your old phones because of its simple procedure and doorstep pickup. You can shop at other stores, but none will beat Cashify in terms of value. Furthermore, the money is put immediately into your account to avoid any hassle.
Best upgrade options available
1. Realme C31
The Realme C31 features a T612 processor and 4GB of RAM. You can buy up to 64GB of UFS 2.2 storage and LPDDR4X RAM. This phone stands out from the crowd, and its performance is superior, resulting in a faster switch rate. You can quickly check your emails, use Whatsapp, and play games.
2. Infinix Hot 10
The Infinix Hot 10 offers more storage and higher camera quality. Both smartphones have processors that are significantly different from one another. It comes with great storage, display and camera quality when compared with the top-notch smartphones.
3. Vivo Y12
The Vivo Y12 smartphone has a 5,000 mAh battery and power-saving technology that improves battery life. This phone also has an AI wide-angle camera that allows you to snap high-quality photos while covering a larger area.
- OnePlus is one of the most reliable and popular brands in India. Well known for its phones and smartwatches. According to the specs sheet, the OnePlus 10 Pro appears to be a powerful smartphone, including cutting-edge hardware, a strong set of cameras, and lightning-fast charging. However, it has a few odd quirks and issues and…
- Every year at this time, iOS receives a new version. This article will discuss how to use any supported iPhone in India to download iOS 16 for free. Additionally, we’ll discuss the hidden iOS 16 features you should test on your iPhone. Read the article to learn about the top hidden iOS 16 features. iOS…
- Do you still have a doubt about whether to get the OnePlus 9 Pro or the OnePlus 9RT? Now your hunt is over. Pick the ideal mobile phone for yourself by determining the prices of the two models in India, built, cameras, displays, performance, storage, and connectivity. Know which one from both phones OnePlus 9RT Vs OnePlus 9…
- Choosing a new air conditioner for your house can be confusing when you have several options available like spilt, windows, tower and Cassette air conditioners. The options could seem daunting with the variety of air conditioners available. Also, you can even be under pressure to select a new system, depending on your circumstances. However, if…
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…