Want To Sell Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual? Check Out New Options
In February 2020, Xiaomi announced the Redmi 8A Dual. It was a low-cost smartphone with respectable specs and a pleasant user experience. However, by 2022, the device’s performance had deteriorated due to lagging issues. But don’t worry; we’ve come up with ways to Sell Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual with some fantastic upgrade alternatives that may be your future phone.
Table Of Contents
- 1Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual specifications
- 2Why is the Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual considered outdated in 2022?
- 3How can I get the best buyback value for my Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual when I sell it?
- 4The Advantages of Using Cashify to Sell Your Old Phone
- 5Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual smartphone upgrade options
Highlights of the Story
- The Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual was a budget smartphone that was released in 2020. It provided a high-quality experience at a reasonable price.
- However, due to latency issues, a subpar camera, and hardware limitations, the gadget has become obsolete in 2022.
- Check out our post on the Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual and learn about the different upgrade choices available for your future phone.
With a lower price tag, the looks and features of the Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual are excellent. The Redmi 8A Dual performs admirably, with no lag in performance and an overall pleasant experience. To be honest, the device was fantastic for the first few years, but as time has passed, the smartphone has started to slow, and its performance has deteriorated.
Also read: 7 Best Free Internet Calling Apps For You
So, if you own a Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual and want to sell it, follow the steps below. Then we’ve got the best smartphone upgrading options for you.
Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual specifications
Your phone’s Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor ensures smooth performance. The phone has 3GB and 32GB of internal storage, so you can save all of your local files, songs, films, and other media without worrying about running out of space. Furthermore, the Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual 3GB RAM operates Android 9.0 (Pie) and comes with a 5,000 mAh battery, allowing you to watch movies, play games, and do a lot more without worrying about running out of power.
The Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual 3GB RAM camera includes a single 13-megapixel with a 2-megapixel camera setup on the back. The phone also has an 8-megapixel front camera for taking excellent selfies. Light, proximity, accelerometer, and compass are among the mobile’s sensors.
Why is the Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual considered outdated in 2022?
The Redmi 8A Dual had good specs and smooth performance when it was released. However, the device has become obsolete due to the fast-changing technological landscape and other feature advancements.
The performance of a smartphone is well-known. You buy a phone and load it up with productivity apps, games, and so on. To work properly, many apps require acceptable hardware specifications. If you don’t have the necessary hardware specifications, your device will begin to lag. The Redmi 8A Dual has experienced the same issue. In the software environment of 2022, outdated hardware standards have failed to function.
Mediocre camera quality
The camera’s performance has deteriorated as well. The photos have noise and colour saturation that is inappropriate for your photograph. It lacks low-light imaging skills and produces a blurry image. So far, it hasn’t been a good user experience.
Software upgrades are not available
Software updates are limited on each device. Unfortunately, updates are no longer given after a few years, and the gadget becomes slower by the day. This is a problem in the smartphone industry that is unlikely to be resolved anytime soon. However, it is a problem from the perspective of the user. Individual security and data privacy depend on software updates. Each update addresses several security flaws.
Also read: Will My Apple Pay Card Work In India?
How can I get the best buyback value for my Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual when I sell it?
Follow the steps below to check the resale value, upgrade the Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual on Cashify and earn the most money for your handset.
Step 1: Visit the Cashify website or download the Cashify app, then go to the Sell old phone section and pick Xiaomi as a brand.
Step 2: After that, choose the device’s model. Sell Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual if it’s no longer in use. A new page will now load. To get an estimate of the buyback amount, select the storage option.
Step 3: Fill in the smartphone’s details and condition facts to acquire a precise resale value.
Step 4: Once you’ve completed the steps above, you’ll receive an exact resale price for your Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual. Then you can choose a payment method and a time period for picking up the gadget from your location. You can purchase a new smartphone at a reduced price with the fund obtained.
The Advantages of Using Cashify to Sell Your Old Phone
If you want to sell an outdated phone, Cashify is the best place to go. We have incredible offers and the best deals that will give your phone an excellent buyback value.
Maximum Buyback Value
We believe in providing our customers with the best possible buyback value. Our AI-based pricing algorithm ensures that you get the most money for your old smartphone when you sell it.
Pickup at Your Doorstep Is Free
There’s no need to go out and hunt for our one-of-a-kind store. Simply schedule a free pickup at your home and sell your old phone when it is convenient for you.
We at Cashify have skilled people
We take appropriate care of your old smartphone, from data erasing to delivering a proper sale invoice. Everything is handled with the utmost care and under the supervision of skilled people.
Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual smartphone upgrade options
There are a plethora of smartphone options available to you. To help you narrow down your options, we’ve compiled a list of the three most outstanding smartphone upgrades for the Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual.
1. POCO C3
If your old phone isn’t working properly, it’s time to upgrade to a POCO C3 smartphone. This smartphone is what long hours of performance are all about, with several great features ranging from a MediaTek Helio G35 Octa-core processor to a 5000-mAh battery. If you like video games, the phone’s HyperEngine Game Technology allows you to play them without lag.
2. Realme C11 2021
The Realme C11 is the brand’s newest cheap phone in the C-series. Realme has steadily improved its “value for money” formula over the years. The Realme C11 is a budget-friendly smartphone with a lot to offer. For ₹8,799, you’ll get a huge display, robust construction, long-lasting battery life, feature-rich software, and the new Helio G35 processor explicitly designed for gaming.
As a result, it manages the phone’s general use cases and more. It does, however, come with some trade-offs. The performance, or lack thereof, is the most visible. While we weren’t anticipating high-end performance, the phone’s performance makes it unsuitable for simple users. Perhaps a lighter piece of software would suffice. Once we put it, we’ll know for sure.
3. Realme C20
Realme C20 is an excellent device to get you started if you’re looking for something under ₹8000. Its 2GB of RAM and MediaTek Helio G35 gaming chipset assure smooth performance and low power consumption. The Realme gadget is equipped with a large 5000mAh battery that may last for a long time when fully charged.
- OnePlus is one of the most reliable and popular brands in India. Well known for its phones and smartwatches. According to the specs sheet, the OnePlus 10 Pro appears to be a powerful smartphone, including cutting-edge hardware, a strong set of cameras, and lightning-fast charging. However, it has a few odd quirks and issues and…
- Every year at this time, iOS receives a new version. This article will discuss how to use any supported iPhone in India to download iOS 16 for free. Additionally, we’ll discuss the hidden iOS 16 features you should test on your iPhone. Read the article to learn about the top hidden iOS 16 features. iOS…
- Do you still have a doubt about whether to get the OnePlus 9 Pro or the OnePlus 9RT? Now your hunt is over. Pick the ideal mobile phone for yourself by determining the prices of the two models in India, built, cameras, displays, performance, storage, and connectivity. Know which one from both phones OnePlus 9RT Vs OnePlus 9…
- Choosing a new air conditioner for your house can be confusing when you have several options available like spilt, windows, tower and Cassette air conditioners. The options could seem daunting with the variety of air conditioners available. Also, you can even be under pressure to select a new system, depending on your circumstances. However, if…
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…