Want To Sell Old Vivo S1 Pro? Get Amazing Buyback Offer
Vivo S1 Pro was launched three years back. It was good at the time of its launch but many things got obsolete over time, such as the camera, processer, battery, etc.
Table Of Contents
- 1Vivo S1 Pro specifications
- 2Why you should sell old Vivo S1 Pro?
- 3How to sell old Vivo S1 Pro at the best buyback value?
- 4Why Sell Your Old Phone at Cashify?
- 5Best Smartphone Upgrade Options For Vivo S1 Pro
Highlights of the Story
- Are you looking for the best smartphone upgrade options for your old Vivo S1 Pro?
- This is just the right place. We have also mentioned the reasons why you should sell old Vivo S1 Pro.
Known for launching excellent smartphones, Vivo has been ruling the smartphone industry for a long now. The smartphone company grabs the eyeball of its customers with top-notch design and feature-centric phones. Back in 2019, Vivo S1 Pro was launched. The battery backup of the device was very impressive, and at the same time, many functions were good, But the mobile has become outdated with time. Wondering how? Well, find here the reasons why you should sell old Vivo S1 Pro at Cashify!
Also Read: 4 Best smart TV in India
Vivo S1 Pro specifications
Vivo S1 Pro features a 6.38-inches screen with a Super AMOLED display. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665. The smartphone is available in a single storage variant- 6GB RAM and 128GB Storage. Packed with a 4,500mAh battery, the smartphone lasts for one day and a half when fully charged.
Vivo S1 Pro has a quad-camera setup with 48-megapixels + 8-megapixels + 2-megapixels + 2-megapixels at the rear and 32-megapixels at the front. The other features also include Time Lapse, Super Night Mode, AI Scene Identification, Portrait Framing, Portrait Lighting, etc.
Also Read: How to change WiFi password?
Why you should sell old Vivo S1 Pro?
The smartphone’s design was perfect but when compared to the current scenario the design seems a bit.
Vivo S1 Pro comes in a single storage variant. It has a hybrid SIM slot. If you are running out of space due to prolonged use and are thinking of using memory, you can use one SIM and memory card. But if you need to use both SIMs, it will be difficult for you.
Processor and Refresh Rate
Vivo S1 Pro has an android 9.0 processor, but the processor gets slower day by day. Vivo S1 Pro has a 60Hz refresh rate, while many new smartphones come with a 120Hz refresh rate.
How to sell old Vivo S1 Pro at the best buyback value?
Here is how you can get the best buyback value for your old Vivo S1 Pro:
- Head to the Cashify app or website and find the sell old phone section.
- There, choose the brand of your smartphone. Now, select the phone model. After selecting, you will be redirected to the Sell Old Vivo S1 Pro page.
- After selecting the model of the smartphone, you will see a rough price, but the exact cost will appear after knowing the condition of the phone. For that, you need to answer a few questions displayed on the screen.
- Once done, you will get the exact resale value of your old Vivo S1 Pro. Lastly, schedule your pickup date and payment option as per your choice. You will receive the payment after the phone is picked up.
Also Read: 5 Best TV under 30000 in India
Why Sell Your Old Phone at Cashify?
Cashify always aims to provide good service to its customer. Whenever you sell your old phone, the first thing our professionals do is erase all the remaining data. We offer you a free doorstep pickup service with an instant refund.
Best Smartphone Upgrade Options For Vivo S1 Pro
1. Samsung Galaxy F62
Samsung Galaxy F62 is an excellent mobile, available in three different colours. The mobile features a screen size of 6.7-inches, 393 PPI, and a Super AMOLED display. It has a powerful battery of 7,000 mAh. The battery is very well and supports fast charging with a quick 25W USB Type-C Adapter.
Powered by the Octa-core Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9825, the processer performance is overall good. The phone features a quad-camera setup with 64-megapixels + 12-megapixels + 5-megapixels + 5-megapixels at the rear and 32-megapixel at the front.
Samsung Galaxy F62 is available at a price of Rs. 23,999 in India.
2. OnePlus Nord 2 5G
OnePlus Nord 2 5G is a future-ready 5G smartphone. It is packed with Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1200 MT6 processor. You get a 4,500mAh battery with 65W warp charging capability.
The screen size is 6.43-inch with a refresh rate of 90Hz AMOLED display. The rear camera is fantastic with a 50-megapixels Sony IMX 766 sensor. Additionally, an 8-megapixels ultrawide sensor and a 2-megapixels monochrome sensor.
OnePlus Nord 2 5G comes in three storage variants with different price tags- 6GB RAM and 8GB RAM with 128GB storage; 8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage.
The starting price of the OnePlus Nord 2 5G is Rs. 29,999 in India.
3. Motorola Moto Edge 20 Fusion
Motorola Moto Edge 20 Fusion features a 6.7-inches 393-PPI OLED display. It is packed in a battery of 5,000mAh with an Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800U MT6 processor. The smartphone has a side fingerprint with a support of a 5G network.
The mobile’s rear camera is extra fantastic, 108-megapixels and has two other 8-megapixels ultra-wide + macro sensors and a depth sensor. The front camera is of 32-megapixels.
Motorola Moto Edge 20 Fusion is available at a price of Rs. 19,499 in India.
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…
- We all have to agree that the Apple Airpods Pro is an exceptional earbud, and because it is outstanding, it has multiple evil twins, aka fake Airpods. So, have you recently bought an Apple Airpods pro and wondered if the product is original or not? There is a quick and effective way to check its…
- There is probably a thin line between Realme GT Neo 3 and OnePlus 9RT; both mobile phones are spectacular in their price bracket. However, experts like us only notice a few bits here and there. So, to help you out, we have brought a full comparison between the Realme GT Neo 2 VS OnePlus 9RT.…