Want To Sell Old Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus? Get The Best Buyback Value
Using an old Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus can be a bad experience. It’s time to move on to the best. Find the best smartphone upgrades here.
Table Of Contents
- 1Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Specification
- 2What makes Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus outdated in 2022?
- 3Why Cashify?
- 4How to sell old Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus at the best Buyback value?
- 5Best replacement for Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus has the best borderless design when it was launched.
- However, now the phone might not be a good option.
- No Software update, low megapixel in-camera, average battery backup makes it outdated.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus comes with an excellent design and a high-resolution camera. The borderless screen texture enhances its beauty. The phone was launched around three years ago and so many new devices have come to the market with better quality and even low prices.
So, this article is about how to get the best buyback value for the old Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus at Cashify and we have also mentioned the best smartphone upgrades here.
Also Read: Is It Safe To Buy Phone From Cashify?
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Specification
The Samsung GalaxyS9 Plus was launched in 2018 in India. If we talk about the specifications of the smartphone, it has a 6.2-inches 531 PPI, and Super AMOLED display while the smartphone processor is Octa-core Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9810. The device has two storage types- the first one is 6GB RAM and 64 GB storage and the second one is 128 GB storage with the same RAM.
Let’s see the camera specification, the device has a dual-Aperture technology rear camera setup with 12+12 megapixels and the front camera is 8 megapixels with autofocus. It has a 3500mAh Li-ion fast-charging battery, and a rear fingerprint sensor. The device supports Bluetooth 5.0 and has a dual 4G nano size sim slot.
What makes Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus outdated in 2022?
When we think about what’s outdated in Samsung S9 Plus, the first thing that comes to mind is the processor. The phone runs Android Oreo 8, but there are much better options of processors available in the market today. If you are using Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, you already know that the company has stopped software updates.
If you are interested in photography capturing beautiful moments and expressions of your loved ones, then using a device with average megapixels will be outdated.
Cashify is your best option for selling old devices. we make our services reliable and convenient. Our staff takes care of every aspect, right from picking up the device from your doorstep to immediately processing the payment once everything is clear. We use an AI calculator to provide you with the best price in the market.
How to sell old Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus at the best Buyback value?
There are many platforms to sell your phone but we highly recommend selling your phone on Cashify at a valuable price.
- First of all, Register yourself on the Cashify website or app and create an account.
- Go to the Sell phone and select Samsung as a brand. Now, choose the model of your phone. Upon selecting the model, you will be redirected to the Sell Old Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus page.
- For knowing the exact buyback value, you have to answer about the functionality and conditions of the smartphone.
- Once you complete it, you will get the exact value of your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. Now, you just have to wait for a Cashify executive to come to your location and collect your device. The amount will be paid soon after condition approval.
Best replacement for Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
1. Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
The Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G was launched in September 2021. The phone offers quality features for its price. The screen size is of 6.5-inches with 405 PPI, a Super AMOLED display and a refresh rate of 120Hz.
The processor of the device 5G chip from Sandragon 778G (6nm). The smartphone is available in 6GB and 8GB of RAM with 128GB storage. There is a Quad camera setup of 64-megapixel + 12 megapixels + 5 megapixel+ 5 megapixels at the rear and a 32-megapixel front camera while the battery capacity is of 4,500mAh.
2. Xiaomi Mi 11x
The Xiaomi Mi 11x is another best-priced mid-range device from Xiaomi and comes with 6.67-inches 395 PPI, an AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G chipset with Adreno 650 GPU. It offers 6GB and 8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage and a triple rear camera setup featuring 48 megapixels primary camera followed by an 8 megapixels ultra-wide sensor and a 5 megapixels macro sensor. On the other hand, it has a 20 megapixels selfie camera, Also you can shoot a 4K video with a rear camera.
The battery backup is also better, there is a 4520mAh Li-Polymer, Fast Charging battery and comes with 33W fast charging support. The pricing of the Xiaomi Mi 11x at Cashify is Rs. 24698.
3. Realme Narzo 30 5G
The Realme Narzo 30 5G was launched in January 2021 and comes with a 5,000mAh battery. Furthermore, the smartphone features 6.5 inches
405 PPI, IPS LCD that gives an immersive viewing experience with no lags. It has a triple rear camera system with a resolution of 64 megapixels, a 2 megapixels macro sensor and a 2 megapixels Black and White sensor.
The smartphone is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G and supports a 5G dual sim.
- OnePlus is one of the most reliable and popular brands in India. Well known for its phones and smartwatches. According to the specs sheet, the OnePlus 10 Pro appears to be a powerful smartphone, including cutting-edge hardware, a strong set of cameras, and lightning-fast charging. However, it has a few odd quirks and issues and…
- Every year at this time, iOS receives a new version. This article will discuss how to use any supported iPhone in India to download iOS 16 for free. Additionally, we’ll discuss the hidden iOS 16 features you should test on your iPhone. Read the article to learn about the top hidden iOS 16 features. iOS…
- Do you still have a doubt about whether to get the OnePlus 9 Pro or the OnePlus 9RT? Now your hunt is over. Pick the ideal mobile phone for yourself by determining the prices of the two models in India, built, cameras, displays, performance, storage, and connectivity. Know which one from both phones OnePlus 9RT Vs OnePlus 9…
- Choosing a new air conditioner for your house can be confusing when you have several options available like spilt, windows, tower and Cassette air conditioners. The options could seem daunting with the variety of air conditioners available. Also, you can even be under pressure to select a new system, depending on your circumstances. However, if…
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…