Huawei Mate X2 Spotted Online
Huawei Mate X2 has surfaced online on China’s TENAA. The foldable phone will reportedly carry the HiSilicon Kirin 9000 SoC among other key specs.
Highlights of the Story
- Huawei Mate X2 surfaced on TENAA site with two model numbers
- It is going to be a foldable phone
- Huawei Mate X2 will be powered by the HiSilicon Kirin 9000 SoC
Huawei Mate X2 has reportedly surfaced online on the TENAA certification website. Additionally, the phone was spotted with the model numbers of TET-AN00 and TET-AN10. Moreover, the same models number were spotted on the Compulsory Certification of China (3C) website.
The Huawei Mate X2 will reportedly come with 5G connectivity. Additionally, the smartphone is also said to come with a whopping 66W fast charging support. Additionally, alongside the Huawei Mate X2, another device has surfaced online. Furthermore, this device has been listed with the model number of CDL-AN50.
Also read: OPPO Find X3 To Launch In 2021
91Mobiles had spotted certain developments as a Huawei phone was making rounds in TENAA. The phone came with the model numbers TET-AN00 and TET-AN10. Furthermore, both the devices received certifications from TENAA on November 17. Additionally, the online listings of the device suggest that the phone will come with dual-SIM support. Moreover, the handset will also come with 5G connectivity. However, the TENAA listing does not reveal anything else about the device.
Huawei Mate X2 Expected Specifications
The Huawei Mate X2 is rumored to come with dual displays like the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2. Additionally, the device is reportedly powered by the HiSilicon Kirin 9000 SoC. Moreover, the handset’s display will come with a fast refresh rate of 120Hz. Furthermore, the device comes with WiFi 6 and Bluetooth 5.1 support.
Besides, the Huawei Mate X2 will reportedly come with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. We might also see an OLED display on the device. Going by recent developments in the tech industry, the phone will most likely run on Android 10 with EMUI 11 skin on top.
Another device has surfaced online alongside these two listings. This mysterious Huawei phone comes with the model number of CDL-AN50. The phone reportedly comes with 5G support. Also, the listing suggests that the device will pack a 3900mAh battery alongside a 6.5-inch display. The phone comes with dimensions of 162.31×75.0×8.58mm and features dual-SIM support. Additionally, this mysterious phone was spotted on the 3C website as well. Furthermore, that listing hinted at a 40W fast charging support.
Huawei Mate X2 seems like it will give excellent competition to the premium Samsung Galaxy Fold phones. Hopefully, other details of the device are revealed soon.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…
- How To Win A OnePlus 9 For FREE?
Latest ReviewsView All
- Read the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review to know if it is really the best camera phone of the year.