OnePlus 9 Pro Renders Leak, Quad Rear Camera Setup
OnePlus 9 Pro is said to feature a hole-punch display and curved edges.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus 9 may have two 48-megapixel sensors at the back.
- The Pro is expected to feature a 6.7-inch display.
- OnePlus 9 live image shows the smartphone will have three sensors.
Just after OnePlus8T’s launch last month, leaks on OnePlus 9 Pro and OnePlus 9 are now increasing. Now, the latest leaks bring renders of the Pro model. In addition, it also talks about a possible camera setup on the base regular variant of the phone. Moreover, the renders suggest a quad rear cam setup for the Pro model.
On the other hand, @OnLeaks is back with CAD-based renders of the OnePlus 9 Pro. He claims the renders belong to a prototype and the majority of the designs are already set. Additionally, he tips the key specifications of the Pro, which is said to include 6.7-inch display size. It also shows a hole-punch display with the selfie camera cut out placed on the top left. The phone comes along with curved edges. There are very thin bezels on the top and bottom portions of the display.
Also Read: Rumour: OnePlus 9 Might Not Get A “T” Version
Hemmerstoffer claims that the OnePlus 9 Pro includes up to four camera sensors at the back. Two of these four are within “huge” metal rings that protrude slightly from the camera bump.
On the back, renders show a quad-camera set up inside a large rectangular module on the top left corner. Three sensors are in one line, whereas the fourth sensor sits on the side alongside the flash. The design is quite similar to the OnePlus 8T.
The tipster claims that the OnePlus 9 Pro may launch in March 2021. On the other hand, the bottom houses the speaker grille and the USB Type-C port. Whereas, the alert slider and power button are on the right of the device, while the volume rocker is on the left.
On the other hand, 91mobiles shares camera details of the OnePlus 9 along with the live image of the camera setup. The report claims it may have a 48-megapixel primary sensor with a 6mm focal length and a 48-megapixel ultra-wide secondary sensor.
Also read: Sell old gaming console
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.