OnePlus 9 Pro Renders Leak, Quad Rear Camera Setup
OnePlus 9 Pro is said to feature a hole-punch display and curved edges.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus 9 may have two 48-megapixel sensors at the back.
- The Pro is expected to feature a 6.7-inch display.
- OnePlus 9 live image shows the smartphone will have three sensors.
Just after OnePlus8T’s launch last month, leaks on OnePlus 9 Pro and OnePlus 9 are now increasing. Now, the latest leaks bring renders of the Pro model. In addition, it also talks about a possible camera setup on the base regular variant of the phone. Moreover, the renders suggest a quad rear cam setup for the Pro model.
On the other hand, @OnLeaks is back with CAD-based renders of the OnePlus 9 Pro. He claims the renders belong to a prototype and the majority of the designs are already set. Additionally, he tips the key specifications of the Pro, which is said to include 6.7-inch display size. It also shows a hole-punch display with the selfie camera cut out placed on the top left. The phone comes along with curved edges. There are very thin bezels on the top and bottom portions of the display.
Also Read: Rumour: OnePlus 9 Might Not Get A “T” Version
Hemmerstoffer claims that the OnePlus 9 Pro includes up to four camera sensors at the back. Two of these four are within “huge” metal rings that protrude slightly from the camera bump.
On the back, renders show a quad-camera set up inside a large rectangular module on the top left corner. Three sensors are in one line, whereas the fourth sensor sits on the side alongside the flash. The design is quite similar to the OnePlus 8T.
The tipster claims that the OnePlus 9 Pro may launch in March 2021. On the other hand, the bottom houses the speaker grille and the USB Type-C port. Whereas, the alert slider and power button are on the right of the device, while the volume rocker is on the left.
On the other hand, 91mobiles shares camera details of the OnePlus 9 along with the live image of the camera setup. The report claims it may have a 48-megapixel primary sensor with a 6mm focal length and a 48-megapixel ultra-wide secondary sensor.
Also read: Sell old gaming console
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi