OPPO Find X3 To Launch In 2021
Oppo is buckling up for the launch of their flagship Oppo Find X3. The device is set to launch on 2021 and here is what we know till now.
Highlights of the Story
- OPPO Find X3 will launch on 2021
- The flagship device will feature a “Full-path Color Management System”
- OPPO Find X3 will offer full DCI-P3 gamut alongside 10-bit color depth
A lot of details about the Oppo Find X3 was revealed on the second day of Inno Day 2020. However, the details surrounding the Find X3 are pretty limited. We did get to know a lot about the display specifications of the device. Moreover, the phone is a successor to the Oppo Find X2 which was launched in India earlier this year.
Furthermore, the Find X3 will come with a “Full-path Color Management System”. This might be a bit complex for some to understand. So, this feature basically refers to a system that covers a wide range of tasks from capturing images to storing them. Additionally, it displays them with full DCI-P3 gamut coverage and a 10-bit color depth. This makes your pictures more vivid and aesthetic to look at.
Also read: Leaks: POCO M3 Specs
Oppo has adopted hardware and algorithms which will allow images to be more enhanced. Furthermore, Oppo’s hardware allows images to be captured with less multi-frame noise reduction, distortion correction and “perceptual extreme super-resolution”. All of these features will definitely add to the beauty of the display and images.
Oppo Find X3: What Else?
Additionally, Oppo also added support for Digital Overlap (DOL) HDR sensors. Now, this is a big development over their other flagships. Moreover, Sony is working on this technology for a couple of years now. DOL captures multiple exposures at the same time. This eliminates the need for correcting moving objects. This is unlike the HDR which requires the exact opposite.
Also read: Galaxy S21, S21+, S21 Ultra Specs Leaked!
Furthermore, the captured images will be stored in the HEIF format. Now, this format supports 10-bit color depth unlike the JPEG format. The JPEG format only supports 8-bit and produces smaller files to boot. Coming to display images, Oppo uses a screen calibration method. Now, this brings the color accuracy of the screen to around 0.4 JNCD. What this does is allows cutom algorithms to ensure that the image’s color gamut matches that of the display.
Also read: Everything New In PUBG Royale Pass Season 16
Oppo has partnered with Zheijang University to develop solutions for improved viewing for color blind people. This is indeed a great initiative. Moreover, users will be able to calibrate their display for the best possible results, as per their preference. The phone is expected to come early next year. However, this is all that we know about the device at the moment.
Oppo’s upcoming flagship will definitely give tough competition to other flagships set to launch next year. Hopefully, the full specifications and launch dates of the device will be revealed in the coming days.
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…