- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory No
OPPO Find X2
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,499VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,330Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSSamsung Galaxy S10e₹46,270Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,999VSOPPO K1₹14,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹18,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- OPPO F9₹17,890VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone XR₹44,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹39,990VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹44,999Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,990VSApple iPhone XR₹44,999Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹42,990Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹13,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹16,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹117,100Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹20,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹31,500Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,730Know More
- Motorola One Action₹9,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
Blazing fast 65W charging tech, adrenaline-pumped powerful Snapdragon 865 & UFS 3.0 storage with a brilliant display makes Oppo Find X2 a must-try when it comes to flagship devices.
- Powerful Snapdragon 865 processor
- Vibrant display
- Latest Android 10 on-board
- 5G network support
- 120Hz refresh rate
- There’s no memory card slot
- There’s no 3.5mm headphone jack
- The IP54 rating is underwhelming
- No wireless charging
Snapdragon 865 SoC, Adreno 650 CPU and up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage and a giant 6.7” AMOLED QHD+ 120hz display to showcase. The phone packs in a powerful 48+13+12MP triple camera setup with OIS while the front has a 32MP sensor housed in a tiny punch-hole at the front. The phone arrives with a 65W SuperVOOC Charge 2.0 that takes you on a ride powering the battery to its capacity in just 38 minutes.
Oppo Find X2 Price in India
Oppo Find X2 arrived in March 2020 globally and it is available in two configurations i.e. 8+128GB fetches a price tag of $970 on Amazon US while the 12+256GB version that comes with a Ceramic black panel is priced at Rs 1,277 on a US-based website. Oppo Find X2 price in India starts at Rs.64,990 for the 12+256GB which comes in the flagship segment. It is available exclusively on Amazon and the early buyers also get an instant discount of Rs.5000 using the HDFC cards.
When it comes to design, Oppo Find X2 doesn’t look that out of the box if you pick up the Ocean colour variant. On the other hand, the Ceramic version looks like a complete premium package. The front is almost bezel-less with a tiny punch-hole to the top-left corner. The chin and top bezel are thin and the display is curved to the sides that’ll give it a larger screen-to-body ratio. The in-display fingerprint scanner is also provided for fast unlocking. There’s a triple camera setup at the back arranged vertically stacked in a rectangular camera bump along with an Oppo branding at the bottom and that’s all. Oppo Find X2 also comes packed with the dual stereo speakers powered by Dolby ATMOS for an immersive sound experience.
Oppo Find X2 is available in two colour variants i.e. Ocean with a glass back and a Black Ceramic model that not only means there’s a change in colour but the entire back panel is overturned.
Oppo Find X2 sports a giant 6.7 inches AMOLED display with QHD+ resolution at 1440×3168 pixels which gives it an overzealous 513 PPI density. This gives the phone an outstanding 90.9% screen-to-body ratio thanks to the thin top bezel and chin while the bezels to the sides are practically non-existence. There’s a tiny punch-hole cutout on the top-left that houses its front camera mechanism. The display on the Oppo Find X2 is also HDR10+ certified for the best content viewing experience. With TÜV Rheinland Full Care Display Certification, the Oppo Find X2 offers AI adaptive eye protection against harmful blue light.
Oppo Find X2 sports the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 7nm+ octa-core chipset clocked at 2.8GHz thanks to its high-performance Kryo 585 cores while others are clocked at 2.42GHz (3 cores) and 1.8GHz (4 cores). It is tagged along with Adreno 650 graphics processing along with up to 256GB UFS 3.0 storage that takes reading and writing speeds up the roof. There’s also up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM that doesn’t leave you disappointed no matter what you throw at it.
Oppo Find X2 arrives with Android 10-based ColorOS 7.1 out-of-the-box which is zippy and smooth.
Oppo Find X2 sports a perfectly calibrated and powerful camera setup. It has a triple camera setup at the back hailed by a 48MP primary sensor that arrives with f/1.7 aperture, 0.8micron pixel size, PDAF, OIS, and Lase AF. The secondary cam is a 13MP telephoto sensor with an aperture of f/2.4, optical zoom with laser AF and OIS and finally, a 12MP ultrawide sensor with AF, f/2.2 aperture and 1.2/4” sensor size. It is able to capture videos up to 4K resolution in both 30 and 60fps. Oppo Find X2 also features the motion compensation technology to enhance video quality.
At the front, Oppo Find X2 sports a single 32MP sensor with an aperture of f/2.4, 0.8micron pixel size, and 1/2.8” sensor size that can capture videos at up to 1080p@30fps.
Under the hood in an 8mm thick chassis of Oppo Find X2 lies a giant 4,200 mAh non-removable Li-Po battery that arrives with 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 fast charging tech. It is advertised to outrun any competitor charging the battery to its full capacity in just 38 minutes.
Oppo Find X2 does manage to bring in the big guns and no doubt it justifies its $1000 price tag. It is backed with a powerful processor on-board along with the brilliant display, battery life, and a powerful camera setup all at a price tag that other flagship smartphones failed to achieve with so many offerings. However, it is competing against some of the best flagship phones such as OnePlus 8 Pro although the latter is pretty cheaper than Oppo Find X2.