Samsung To Launch Galaxy Z Fold 3 In June 2021, Galaxy Note Series To Be Discontinued
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 is said to come with an under-display selfie camera to offer a full-screen tablet experience in its unfolded state.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 may launch in June 2021.
- It may come with S Pen support.
- There are rumors that it can discontinue its Note series.
Galaxy Z Fold 3 is reportedly going to be the new foldable phone by Samsung next year. According to rumors, it could reportedly launch in June next year. This development comes from a Korean publication. Moreover, it also states that the company will discontinue its Galaxy Note series.
However, this is not the first time there are reports of Samsung heading towards discontinuing its Galaxy Note series. It does not, however, share any information on the launch of its next foldable phone Galaxy Z Fold 3. This will, in turn, bring its S Pen support to Galaxy S flagship phones. On the other hand, there are rumors that it will launch the Galaxy S21 series a month earlier than usual.
Galaxy Z Fold 3 Leaks
Additionally, the report also states that the company started developing its final samples for mass production. It also states that the Galaxy Z Fold 3 will come with S Pen support and an under-display camera (UDC). As per the report, Samsung Electronics and Samsung Display will be using a technology that allows light to pass through the gap between pixels to take photos. UDC technology is one that allows capturing pictures on the device without a camera hole. This is possible by placing a camera under the OLED screen.
Furthermore, it mentions that Samsung was able to incorporate an in-screen digitizer in the upcoming Galaxy Fold series phone. However, they faced difficulties in developing a screen protective layer that prevents scratches from when the S Pen and the screen come in contact. Apparently, this is why the company was unable to launch S Pen with Samsung Galaxy Fold and Galaxy Z Fold 2.
Reportedly, the second-generation ultra-thin glass made it possible for the company to fit the S Pen in the Galaxy Z Fold 3.
However, coming to the Galaxy Note series, there were reports earlier on discontinuing it. There have been steady rumors since then claiming the same. Now, Aju News, states that Samsung will discontinue the Note series as it is bringing S Pen support to its Galaxy S flagship phones and the rumored Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3.
Also read: Best Vivo Mobile Phones
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi