Samsung To Launch Galaxy Z Fold 3 In June 2021, Galaxy Note Series To Be Discontinued
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 is said to come with an under-display selfie camera to offer a full-screen tablet experience in its unfolded state.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 may launch in June 2021.
- It may come with S Pen support.
- There are rumors that it can discontinue its Note series.
Galaxy Z Fold 3 is reportedly going to be the new foldable phone by Samsung next year. According to rumors, it could reportedly launch in June next year. This development comes from a Korean publication. Moreover, it also states that the company will discontinue its Galaxy Note series.
However, this is not the first time there are reports of Samsung heading towards discontinuing its Galaxy Note series. It does not, however, share any information on the launch of its next foldable phone Galaxy Z Fold 3. This will, in turn, bring its S Pen support to Galaxy S flagship phones. On the other hand, there are rumors that it will launch the Galaxy S21 series a month earlier than usual.
Galaxy Z Fold 3 Leaks
Additionally, the report also states that the company started developing its final samples for mass production. It also states that the Galaxy Z Fold 3 will come with S Pen support and an under-display camera (UDC). As per the report, Samsung Electronics and Samsung Display will be using a technology that allows light to pass through the gap between pixels to take photos. UDC technology is one that allows capturing pictures on the device without a camera hole. This is possible by placing a camera under the OLED screen.
Furthermore, it mentions that Samsung was able to incorporate an in-screen digitizer in the upcoming Galaxy Fold series phone. However, they faced difficulties in developing a screen protective layer that prevents scratches from when the S Pen and the screen come in contact. Apparently, this is why the company was unable to launch S Pen with Samsung Galaxy Fold and Galaxy Z Fold 2.
Reportedly, the second-generation ultra-thin glass made it possible for the company to fit the S Pen in the Galaxy Z Fold 3.
However, coming to the Galaxy Note series, there were reports earlier on discontinuing it. There have been steady rumors since then claiming the same. Now, Aju News, states that Samsung will discontinue the Note series as it is bringing S Pen support to its Galaxy S flagship phones and the rumored Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3.
Also read: Best Vivo Mobile Phones
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.