Lenovo Teases New Smartphone Series
Lenovo has teased a new series of smartphones. The series consists of three devices and will compete with the upcoming Redmi Note 9 models.
Highlights of the Story
- Lenovo’s new series will compete with Redmi’s Note 9 models
- The company has teased three devices with thin bezels
- Lenovo will most likely bring its Lemon series back
Lenovo’s teasing of their upcoming new series of smartphones does indicate one thing for sure. The company is all set to compete with Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 9 series of phones. The Redmi Note 9 series is all set to launch in China on the 26th of November.
Moreover, the Chinese company has launched a teaser image on Weibo. This teaser image also seems to take a dig at Redmi. This clearly indicates how big of competitors these two companies are. Additionally, Lenovo will reportedly bring back its Lemon series of smartphones back to the market. These will be a series of affordable phones. They will take on the new Redmi Note 9 series which are scheduled to launch in China next week.
Also read: Leaks: Poco M3 Design Renders
However, the teaser posted on Weibo does not reveal any key details about the upcoming Lenovo series of phones. However, it does show three smartphones with thin bezels. Moreover, the teaser reads as, “6 coming.” Furthermore, the company has also added a tagline in Chinese. It translates to, “Three Swords Together.”
One more interesting thing to add here is that Lenovo released the teaser a few hours after Redmi posted the Redmi Note 9 series invite. Redmi took to Weibo to post the invite on Friday. Moreover, the teaser was also designed particularly to look like an inverted Redmi invite. This is a major dig at the company and things are definitely going to get quite interesting in terms of competition.
However, launch details of Lenovo’s upcoming series is currently under wraps. The upcoming smartphones will reportedly be a part of the Lemon series. These affordable phones will be targeted at attracting majority of the budget conscious masses. The Lemon series of phones were sold in China by Lenovo even a few years ago. However, the series discontinued completely in the recent past. It is good to hear that they are bringing the series back.
Also read: Fire TV’s Alexa Will Now Support Hindi Too
Previous reports have also revealed that Lenovo might rebrand their Moto G9 Power. Besides, this phone is most likely a part of the new smartphone series. Additionally, the phone was spotted with the model number of XT2091-3 and XT2091-8 on US FCC. The XT2091-8 model is reportedly believed to be the Lenovo phone.
Also read: Best Free WhatsApp Sticker Apps For Android
Furthermore, another variant of the Moto G9 Power surfaced on TENAA certification. The device was listed with a model number of XT2091-7. Additionally, the listing revealed that the phone could feature a 6.7-inch display. Moreover, the phone will pack a large 5640mAh battery.
Redmi has taken over a major part of the market and it will be interesting to see how the upcoming Lenovo phones compete with it.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…
- How To Win A OnePlus 9 For FREE?
Latest ReviewsView All
- Read the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review to know if it is really the best camera phone of the year.