Leaks: Poco M3 Design Renders
Poco is all set to launch their Poco M3 on November 24. The key specifications and rear panel design of the phone has leaked ahead of launch.
Highlights of the Story
- POCO M3 is all set to launch on November 24th
- The phone will reportedly feature a unique rear panel design
- POCO M3 will come with a big 6.53-inch waterdrop display
Poco M3 has been in the rumor spectrum recently and a lot has been revealed. Besides, the specifications of the device surfaced online a few days ago. Now, the design elements of the device have been leaked and it is quite something. The M3 was rumored to come with a 6.53-inch display. Moreover, Poco Global has official confirmed this display size and released teaser images as well. Additionally, the teaser images also showcase a waterdrop style notch design as well.
POCO M3 Design
The Poco M3 comes with a visible chin below the display. Moreover, we can also see narrow bezels on the sides and top portion of the device. Additionally, the volume rocker and power button are placed on the right side of the device. Furthermore, the power button also acts as a fingerprint sensor.
Also read: Leaks: POCO M3 Specs
Besides, the SIM tray is placed on the left side of the device. Additionally, the back panel comes with a textured finish. To add to this, there is a large camera block which houses three sensors. These sensors include an LED flash and the POCO logo. Moreover, the phone will come in three color options namely black, yellow and purple.
Poco M3 Specifications
On the processor front, the POCO M3 will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC. Besides, this indicates that is is actually the same model spotted on Geekbench. The Xiaomi M2010J19CG model that was spotted on Geekbench a few days ago falls in line with this.
Additionally, Poco M3 will reportedly come with a 6.53-inch FHD+ display. Furthermore, the display will also feature a Dot Drop Display design, housing the selfie camera. The Poco M3 is expected to pack a massive 6000mAh battery along with 18W fast charging support.
Also read: OPPO Find X3 To Launch In 2021
When it comes to the cameras, the Poco M3 will reportedly come with a triple rear camera setup. The setup will include a 48-megapixel sensor as its primary camera. However, details about the other sensors is not known as of now.
Another important thing to note here is that the M3 specs fall in line with the upcoming Redmi Note 10 4G. The upcoming Redmi Note 10 4G was actually spotted on TENAA a couple of days ago. This could mean that the Poco M3 is actually just a rebranding of the Redmi Note 10 4G for specific regions. The Redmi Note 10 4G is expected to launch in China initially. On the other hand, the POCO M3 will launch for global markets and may event release in India at some point.
Also read: Realme 7 5G Launched In The UK
From the looks of it, the Poco M3 will actually be quite a stunner. Moreover, the unique back panel design is definitely one of the best we have seen in phones. All-in-all, definitely a mid-ranger beauty you want to get your hands on upon launch.
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi