iPhone 13 First Impressions – Top 5 Reasons To Buy
Here you get to know about the five reasons why you should buy iPhone 13.
Highlights of the Story
- This series brings everything from a ProMotion display to improved cameras and a big battery.
- There are big changes in the iPhone 13 cameras compared to its predecessor.
- Apple has made the notch even smaller and added more 5G radios.
iPhone 13 launched last month after its title as one of the most awaited smartphones of the year. Now the devices are available for purchase in India. But the question still stands should you buy the newly launched smartphone from Apple or not? Although the standard variant of the series looks like it does not offer much, it is not the case especially over iPhone 12. It offers a lot more than just a smaller notch. In this article, let us dip our fingers into its first impression and what are the top five reasons to buy the device.
iPhone 13 First Impressions – Top 5 Reasons To Buy Right Now
First and foremost, the A15 Bionic chipset is much more powerful than its predecessor. According to Apple at the launch event, the new six-core CPU in the A15 chip is up to 50 per cent faster than before. Meanwhile, when it comes to GPU, Apple also claims that the A15 processor has a 30 per cent faster graphics processing unit (GPU). This means there is no heating, ensuring a flawless experience. It provides a fast and smooth experience while gaming and more. Additionally, this time around the standard storage variant for the iPhone 13 series now starts with 128GB meaning much more space.
As is history, Apple’s smartphones are generally are a force in itself, in terms of its optics. This time around iPhone 13 is giving us an unparalleled experience with its natural colour representation, low light photography, resolution. Meanwhile, in specs, it features a dual 12-megapixel camera with a wide f/1.6 aperture & ultra-wide f/2.4 aperture. It is very much like the iPhone 12, except the difference lies in sensor size 1.4 to 1.7 nm. This means the low-light and night photography are much more improved.
On the other hand, the biggest significant change comes in the form of sensor-shift optical image stabilization. Apple claims this technology stabilizes the sensor instead of the lens for greater image stabilization and improved photo quality. Now, this is something we mostly see in DSLRs but it also launched last year only in the iPhone 12 Pro Max.
Additionally, iPhone 13 comes with this extremely awesome feature called the Cinematic Mode. This is a game-changing feature. Now, content creators understand the importance of cinematic modes. Cinematic Mode allows you to adjust the aperture, or f-stop, to change the depth-of-field effect after you’ve shot your video. It also allows you to change what’s in focus, or rack focus from one subject to another, after the fact. For example, say the camera chooses to focus on the nearest subject taking up the majority of the frame. If you wish to rack focus to something else in the background, simply tap it once.
You must be wondering what makes iPhone 13 display different from its predecessor. It might look like there isn’t one. However, unlike the iPhone 12, the difference lies in the display’s brightness which is 200 nits higher. Now, this is higher than other premium smartphones. Although the standard variant and the mini variant both lack the 120hz LPTO display available in the latest Pro models.
The battery performance of the iPhone 13 is great with a bigger battery this year compared to last year. Moreover, Apple says that the iPhone 13 provides 1.5 hours longer battery life than the iPhone 12. According to industry sources, it looks like the battery for the standard variant is approximately 3,095mAh. Now, this battery increase brings Apple’s and Android’s biggest competition to another level.
Although it looks like there is no difference between the newly launched iPhone 13 and its predecessors, you are wrong. The camera setup at the rear is slight different along with a slightly smaller notch at the front. Now, the sensors are bigger in size. They have changed from their vertical position at the rear to its’ diagonal position. However, it still retains its boxy flat edge design.
How to get iPhone 13 for as low as Rs. 51, 290?
Here at iNvent, at an Apple Premium Reseller (APR) store you can avail yourself of offers that can help you buy the latest iPhone model with interesting reductions.
For example, if you are an iPhone XR owner and looking to buy the newer standard iPhone 13 model – here is how you can do this.
Now, you can simply go to the Apple Aptronix Store and use Cashify’s Extra Exchange Bonus to buy any of the new series like the iPhone 13. We get these discounts at Apple Premium Reseller Stores in India:
HDFC Bank: ₹5,000 cashback
iPhone XR 64GB Buyback Value via Cashify: ₹19,610**
Exchange Bonus at Cashify: ₹3,000
While doing this, we received a cashback of ₹5,000 and making our total selling price for our older device as high as ₹28,610. In turn, you can get the iPhone 13 128GB standard variant for a whopping price of ₹51, 290 down from its original price of ₹79,900.
Finally, iPhone 13 looks like a sensible upgrade over the predecessor. The smartphone offers a much-improved battery life and camera performance in most lighting conditions, especially in low-light situations.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…