Is The iPhone 13 Worth The Price? Everything You Need To Know
Apple shakes the competition yet again with a new processor, a better battery, improved 5G and AI support. Other than that, not much else is new, and many Android smartphones are quickly catching up to benchmark scores, while few have already left the iPhone 13 Series behind in battery life, performance, and camera.
Highlights of the Story
Apple opened up the Pre Orders for the iPhone 13 Series! Here are the four variants:
- iPhone 13 Mini (Starting $699 or ₹69,990)
- iPhone 13 (Starting $799 or ₹79,900)
- iPhone 13 Pro (Starting $999 or ₹119,900)
- iPhone 13 Pro Max (Starting $1099 or ₹129,900)
Fresh out of the iPhone pipeline this September 2021, the iPhone 13 series brings 4 new iOS devices. This debut features the iPhone 13, the iPhone 13 Pro Max, the iPhone 13 Pro, and the iPhone 13 Mini, with slight variations as usual in specifications, size, and price. Pre-orders began on Friday, September 17, 2021, at 5:30 PM IST.
This article by Cashify is a definitive guide to iPhone 13 Price, and choosing an iPhone 13 series smartphone in 2021. Let’s start from the base to the Pro versions to see if the iPhone 13 is worth it!
Base iPhone 13 Price & Models:
Featuring an A15 Quad-Core chip, the iPhone 13 and 13 Mini outperform the iPhone 12’s Geekbench 5 GPU performance benchmark of around 9100, scoring 10,500 on the same test.
The base models have a screen refresh rate of 60hz, recycled from the iPhone 12. The upgrade from iPhone 12 is that the battery life lasts 2.5 hours longer.
Let’s start with the 13 Mini.
Related Read: Here’s how to get the iPhone SE 2020 for just Rs 13,499!
iPhone 13 Mini – Starting at $699 or ₹69,990
Featuring the new A15 quad-core chip found in both base models, the iPhone 13 Mini features a 5.4 inch Super Retina Display, 5G support, dual rear faux-LiDAR Cameras featuring 4k 60hz video recording and 2x Zoom.
Claiming 17 Hours of uninterrupted video playback, the 13 Mini has all standardised iPhone 13 series features like Ceramic shield front, ƒ/2.2 aperture lens, water-resistance up to 6 meters for 30 minutes, Face ID, and Apple MagSafe compatibility for wireless fast charging.
Storage capacity choices: 128 GB (For ₹69,990), 256 GB (For ₹79,990), and 512 GB (For ₹99,990).
The 13 Mini is ideal if you care most about high-performance utility and minimalism.
iPhone 13 – Starting at $799 or ₹79,900
With the A15 quad-core variant, the iPhone 13 features a 6.1 inch Super Retina Display, 5G support, dual rear faux-LiDAR Cameras featuring Dolby 4k 60hz video recording and 2x Zoom.
Reportedly featuring 19 Hours of uninterrupted video playback, the iPhone 13 has the same features as the iPhone Mini.
Storage versions: 128 GB (For ₹79,990), 256 GB (For ₹89,990), and 512 GB (For ₹109,900).
Pro iPhone 13 Models & Price:
A major distinction between the Pro and base A15 powered iPhone 13 models is the difference in processor cores. While the above two models possess a quad-core GPU, both the 13 Pro and the 13 Pro Max are 5-core.
The A15 5-core sets an impressive benchmark, racking a GPU score of over 14,000 on Geekbench 5.
Is your device display an important factor when choosing your next iPhone? The 13 Pro models have a screen refresh rate of 120hz (Termed ProMotion by Apple). This is the gold standard for gaming and snappy, responsive UI.
The refresh rate reduces one hour of battery compared to base models but the Pro Models still last 1.5 hours longer than the iPhone 12.
iPhone 13 Pro – Starting at $999 or ₹119,900
With the A15 5-core variant, the iPhone 13 Pro features a 6.1 inch Super Retina Display with ProMotion, 5G support, triple rear LiDAR Cameras featuring 4k 60hz video recording, Telephoto, and 6x optical zoom.
Reportedly featuring 22 Hours of uninterrupted video playback, the iPhone 13 Pro has all series 13 features as the base models.
Storage variants: 128 GB (For ₹119,990), 256 GB (For ₹129,990), 512 GB (For ₹149,900), and 1TB (For ₹169,900).
The 13 Pro is the first-ever A15 5-Core Bionic Chip iPhone featuring a cutting-edge Night Camera with LiDAR Telephoto.
iPhone 13 Pro Max – Starting at $1099 or ₹129,900
With the A15 5-Core Bionic Chip, the iPhone 13 Pro Max has the same features as the iPhone 13 Pro. The only distinguishing feature is the larger 6.7 Super Retina display and form factor.
Like the 13 Pro, the Max version has four storage variants.
128 GB (For ₹129,990), 256 GB (For ₹139,990), 512 GB (For ₹159,900), and 1TB (For ₹179,900).
The 13 Pro Max is the biggest style statement from Apple this year. However, it sacrifices battery time to deliver the big-screen experience.
With an upgraded processor and battery, 13 Pro Max is 13 Pro in a larger, beautiful phablet form factor.
Have an old iPhone X?: Top 3 Android Smartphones to upgrade from iPhone X!
The series 13 lineup is a punch above iPhone 12s and totally worth it if you prefer iOS. However, a few Android flagships like Samsung S21and the upcoming Google Pixel ride neck-to-neck in their performance and competitive prices.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…