Is It The Right Time To Sell and Upgrade OnePlus 7?
The answer is probably yes. See, the OnePlus 7 was launched in 2019. Though it has just been two years, the device has become obsolete in terms of design and performance. The plus point is if you decide to make a switch now, you might get an excellent buyback value. So, here are our top picks for OnePlus 7 upgrades.
Table Of Contents
- 1OnePlus 7 Specifications
- 2Is the OnePlus 7 outdated in 2022?
- 3How to Check the Resale Value of OnePlus 7?
- 4Benefits of Selling your Old Phone on Cashify
- 5Best Smartphone Upgrades for OnePlus 7
Highlights of the Story
- It has just been two years, but if you look at it. This might be the perfect time to sell your OnePlus 7 and get excellent buyback value.
- Also, find the top picks for your next smartphone upgrade.
OnePlus launched its OnePlus 7 lineup in 2019. It was a flagship killer device and had all the top-notch specs. But according to the 2022 standard, the device has become obsolete. The design is no longer a trendy one, and the camera performance has also slowly degraded. In fact, the smartphone has become just a-okay now.
If we say this bluntly, then perhaps, it is time to have an upgrade. Various smartphone options in the market are far better than the OnePlus 7. Some are in the budget section. However, some are in the high-end version. In addition to that, you’ll also get an excellent buyback value on the OnePlus 7 if you sell them out right now.
So if you have made up your mind to buy a new smartphone and sell old phone. Here are the best smartphone upgrades for the OnePlus 7.
OnePlus 7 Specifications
The OnePlus 7 is packing a Snapdragon 855 Octa-core processor based on Kryo architecture and is backed by the Adreno 640 GPU. The device comes in three RAM variants 6GB & 8GB & 12GB and have two internal storage options 128GB & 256GB.
Talking about the display, the OnePlus 7 features a 6.41-inch Optic AMOLED HDR10 panel with a pixel density of 402ppi and a resolution of 1080 x 2340. The smartphone has an 85.5 per cent screen-to-body ratio. Apart from that, the device also has a Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection.
The OnePlus 7 is rocking a 48-megapixel wide-angle + 5-megapixel depth camera lens with an f/1.7 & f/2.4 aperture. The front camera is a 16-megapixel shooter for beautiful selfies you take. So far, the device is packed with a 3,700mAh non-removable battery and comes with OnePlus dedicated WARP charging technology.
Is the OnePlus 7 outdated in 2022?
The answer would be; kind of. See, the device has specs, and that works fine in today’s software environment. However, there are some bits here and there.
Also read- Is It The Right Time To Sell OnePlus 6?
1. Outdated design:
You can’t run away with an outdated design. The 2022 era is all about the bezel-less smartphone, which has a 90 per cent screen-to-body ratio. These days, even the budget smartphone has started coming with a notch-less design, and trust us, they have a better viewing experience.
2. Poor camera performance:
The OnePlus 7 comes with two very odd camera lenses. A 48-megapixel primary camera coupled with a 5-megapixel depth sensor. This combination is so strange that the only good picture the smartphone will take is the portrait shots. Perhaps, you can figure out a technique for overcoming this from the Pro camera feature, but for an average user, this might not be a good experience at all.
3. Good buyback value:
Since it has just been two years, the OnePlus 7 will surely give a good buyback value. Traditionally, smartphone functions for at least a year. Now, because of rapid technical advancement, each tech product has a minimal life spawn. Moreover, the constant push for better software invites more processing power, and slowly, smartphone performance starts getting outdated. The solution to this issue is just the hardware upgrade.
How to Check the Resale Value of OnePlus 7?
To check the resale value and sell your OnePlus 7 on Cashify, follow the below-mentioned steps and get the maximum possible value for your device.
Go to the Cashify website or Mobile App and head onto the Sell old Phone, then select OnePlus as a brand.
Once done, select the model of the device Sell old OnePlus 7. Now a new page will load. Here you can choose the storage variant to get the approximate buyback amount.
Now, to get the exact resale value, fill in the details about the functionality and condition of the smartphone.
Once everything is done, you will get the exact resale price for your OnePlus 7. Then, you can select the payment method and the time slot to collect the device from your place. With the received amount, you can a new one at a discounted price.
Benefits of Selling your Old Phone on Cashify
If you want to sell old phone, then there is no better place than Cashify. We have got amazing offers and the best deals that will give excellent buyback value of your phone.
1. Maximum Value:
We believe in offering the maximum buyback value to our customers. Our AI-based pricing algorithm makes sure you’re getting the best resell value of your old device.
2. Free Doorstep Pickup:
No need to go out and look for our retail store. Just book a free pickup at your home and sell your old phone at your scheduled time.
3. Get Paid Instantly:
We don’t make our customers wait. As soon as you sell your old smartphone, we will instantly transfer the money to your preferred mode.
4. Professional care:
We take professional care of your old smartphone, from data wiping to providing a valid purchase bill. We handled everything with optimum care.
Best Smartphone Upgrades for OnePlus 7
Though, there are many options in the market. I’ll try to list out the best ones down below:
1. OnePlus 9 Pro
The enthusiast favourite OnePlus 9 Pro 5G is always a grab-on device if you don’t have enough budget for our top pick. This all-rounder smartphone packs a Snapdragon 888 5G and 8GB & 12GB of RAM. Moreover, it comes with two storage variants, 128GB/256GB, with UFS 3.1.
On the display side, the 9 Pro has a 6.9-inch Fluid AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a pixel density of 525ppi. The device also has a quad-camera setup with 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 50-megapixel + 2-megapixel lenses and a 16-megapixel shooter for the selfies you take.
The Pro 9 comes with a 4,500mAh Li-ion battery and supports fast charging up to 65W. It would be a fantastic upgrade since the device also has 5G capabilities, and you’ll be able to stay in the OnePlus ecosystem.
Also read: OnePlus 9 Pro Review
2. Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE features a 6.5-inch full HD+ super AMOLED display with a 120Hz fresh rate and a punch-hole selfie camera in the middle. The device is powered by the Octa-core Snapdragon 865 SoC and comes in 6GB & 8GB RAM variants. On the storage side, the device has two options, 128GB & 256GB.
Talking about the camera, the Galaxy S20 FE is featuring a triple-camera setup, 12-megapixel, 8-megapixel & 12-megapixel lenses, and supports 4K video recording up to 60fps. The front camera is a 32-megapixel shooter with an f/2.2 aperture. So far, the device runs on Android 11 with Samsung’s One UI 3.0 on top and packs a 4,500mAh non-removable battery, which supports 15W fast wired and wireless charging.
3. ASUS ROG Phone 5
The ASUS ROG Phone 5 features a 6.78-inch 144Hz AMOLED display with HDR10+. The display is protected via a Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. On the specs side, the smartphone is packing a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G chipset, backed by an Adreno 660 GPU. It comes in three RAM variant 8GB, 12GB, 16GB and is available in two storage options 128GB & 256GB.
The ASUS ROG Phone 5 also features AirTrigger 5 and dual front speakers. In addition to that, it also sports multi-antenna Wi-Fi, Game Cool 5, and a quad-mic noise-cancelling array. The smartphone is powered by a 6,000mAh battery and supports a 65W fast charging option.
Talking about the camera, ROG Phone 5 comes with a Tripple camera setup, 64-megapixel + 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel lenses. On the front side, we have a 24-megapixel lens with an f/2.5 aperture. In addition, it comes with USB Type-C ports and also offers a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- We’ll compare Nothing OS Vs Oxygen OS and will know how both software integrates with your daily life. In contrast to One UI, Oxygen OS provides the closest experience to stock Android. In addition to changing the order of several headers, the OnePlus 9RT makes a few minor adjustments. However, the Nothing Phone 1, which…
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…