Leaked: Infinix Hot 10 Design
Infinix Hot 10 is reportedly in the works, as a leaked promotional poster shows the designing details.
Highlights of the Story
- A leaked poster reveals the design of the phone.
- Geekbench listing suggests the phone will be powered by the MediaTek Helio G70 SoC.
Infinix Hot 10 is reportedly in the works and is another addition to the mid-range Android smartphone by the company. It was last spotted on Google Play Console and TUV Rheinland. However, now a poster of the phone is on the Geekbench listing.
Both of these leaks combined give out some key specifications of the smartphone. Moreover, with these leaks, it looks like the launch is not far away for this device.
Infinix Hot 10 has managed to score 376 in the single-core test and 1,289 in the multi-core test on Geekbench. In addition, the listing also reveals the phone will have MediaTek Helio G70 SoC paired with 4GB RAM. The phone is likely to run Android 10 OS with a custom skin on top.
Infinix Hot 10 leaked key specifications
This poster was circulating on Weibo, a Chinese microblogging site. It reveals some design features of the new smartphone.
The Infinix Hot 10 will have a punch-hole cutout at the top-left corner and slim bezels. It has a quad-camera setup and an LED flash placed in the rectangular module at the back.
The power button and the volume up and down buttons are on the right side of the device, while the SIM tray will presumably be on the left side.
Infinix Hot 10 will feature an octa-core MediaTek Helio G70 processor, as per the leaked promotional poster. However, with this poster, we also see a teal color option for the smartphone.
Also Read: Redmi 9i To Launch In India On September 15
The image also teases the price of the phone at ‘2X, XXX’ but since there’s no currency symbol mentioned. Is it going to launch in China and India is pure speculation at this point with this processor and price range.
On the other hand, Google Play Console listing shows the device will come with an HD+ display and ARM Mali G52 GPU. Whereas, TUV Rheinland certification claims it will have a 5,100mAh battery but there’s no mention of fast charging support.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.