Redmi 9i To Launch In India On September 15
Redmi 9i will be launched on September 15, the company has announced. The phone will be available via Flipkart and Mi.com. The phone will also have MIUI 12 right out of the box.
Highlights of the Story
- Redmi 9i to come with a big battery and water-drop notch design
- The smartphone is expected to have gaming-based features
- Redmi 9i is teased to come in a blue color variant
- The handset has been confirmed to have the MIUI 12 out of the box
Xiaomi has announced the launch of the Redmi 9i in India. The date of launch has been set as September 15. Additionally, the company has teased the upcoming smartphone on Twitter.
It has been confirmed that the phone will be available on Flipkart and Mi.com. The Redmi 9i has been teased to come with 4GB of RAM and feature a waterdrop-style notch design. Furthermore, Mi.com also has a dedicated page which teases the key specifications of the upcoming smartphone.The availability of the phone has been confirmed on Mi.com and Flipkart. It is teased to pack 4GB of RAM and sport a waterdrop-style notch display. Also, the phone is said to have a 3.5mm headphone jack as well alongside the power button and volume rockers on the right. The dedicated page also teases a blue color variant for the Redmi 9i. However, more color options will be unveiled on the day of launch.
The company has not revealed the exact specifications of the phone. However, there have been multiple reports which have suggested the expected specifications of the phone in the recent past.
Redmi 9i Specifications
The Redmi 9i is expected to feature a 6.53-inch HD+ LCD display with a resolution of 720 x 1600. Furthermore, the display is reported to have an aspect ratio of 20:9. The phone is said to run on Android 10 and has been confirmed to have the MIUI 12 out of the box. The MediaTek Helio G25 SoC might power the device alongside 4GB of RAM.
Also read: Apple Teases ‘Time Flies’ Event
On the camera front, the smartphone might come with a single 13-megapixel rear camera sensor. On the front, we will probably see a 5-megapixel sensor for selfies. Also, the device might pack a 5000 mAh battery paired with 10W fast charging support.
Also read: Everything You Need To Know About Android 11
Although nothing is known about the exact specifications and price of the device, the details will be revealed next week during the event.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.