The LG Q70 costs an eye-watering 32,590 INR and comes with a host of several impressive features. The smartphone comes with a Snapdragon 675 SoC chipset, 4 GB of RAM, and 64 GB of internal memory storage space. The smartphone also comes with a beautiful 6.4-inch display screen and a long-lasting 4000mAh battery. The LG Q70 houses a good triple-camera setup at the back of the smartphone, and a decent front camera at the front, courtesy a hole cut in its display.
While the LG Q70 is not pocket-friendly, it comes with several noteworthy features that make it a prospect worth considering. That being said, the smartphone comes with its set of pros and cons.
- The LG Q70 comes with a 6.4-inch, IPS capacitive touchscreen display. This makes for a pleasing movie and soap watching experience.
- The smartphone comes with fast charging.
- The LG Q70 is IP68 certified, water and dust resistant.
- The smartphone’s cut-hole display, featuring its front camera is strange, and not something you would expect of a smartphone in 2019.
- The smartphone is quite pricey.
Overall, priced at 32,590 INR, does the smartphone provide enough value for money? The device comes with a good chipset, long battery backup, fast charging, an excellent triple-camera array, and a decent front camera. While the LG Q70 is not the flashiest of smartphones, it does look good.
The smartphone’s display screen is fantastic, and the device is IP68 certified, for water and dust resistance. The LG Q70 is perfect for someone looking to buy a good smartphone in the mid-price market range. That being said, there are several better prospects at the LG Q70’s price range, including smartphones from the OnePlus series.
The LG Q70 is a mid-range smartphone, with a hole cut in its display to house its front camera.
The LG Q70 comes with a 6.4-inch, FHD+, IPS display screen. The smartphone’s In-Plane Switching display ensures that it fares better than other regular LCDs in the price range. Its display provides wonderfully superior saturation and broader viewing angles. Couple that with its FullVision display, and watching your favorite shows and movies in an absolute treat.
The LG Q70 comes with a resolution of 2310×1080 pixels, and an aspect ratio of 18:5:9, as well as a pixel density of 398 PPI. These features further the smartphone’s viewing experience and add to its credentials. The smartphone’s touchscreen is responsive, and suffers from no lag, on multiple touches. If you are looking to buy the LG Q70, its display screen must be one of your primary reasons.
The LG Q70 comes in Black, and looks quite good, without standing out as a smartphone class definer. The smartphone comes with a peculiar hole cut into its display, in order to house the smartphone’s front camera. While this does not hamper its look by much, this design does not reflect the class expected of smartphones in 2019. The smartphone has a rounded, smooth finish at its edges, which ensures that the smartphone feels good in the hand. Owing to its large size, operating the smartphone with one hand is tough.
The volume keys are on the left side of the smartphone, while its power key is on the right. At the rear of the smartphone, you will find mounted a triple-camera array at the top-centre of the smartphone’s back. Just below the camera system, is a fingerprint sensor, which enables extra identification security. LG’s signature logo is present at the centre of the bottom of the smartphone’s rear.
The LG Q70 is powered by a beautiful Snapdragon 675 SoC chipset. While this chipset is not the most powerful around, it performs admirably and is more than sufficient when it comes to the LG Q70. The smartphone also comes with 4 GB of RAM, and 64 GB of internal memory storage space. If you ever run out of storage space, you can quickly expand your smartphone’s memory to 2 TB, with the help of a microSD card.
The LG Q70 comes with several essential sensors, including an Accelerometer, a Proximity Sensor, a Fingerprint Sensor, and a Light Sensor, all of which are responsive, and add to the smartphone’s able carnage. You can efficiently perform non-intensive tasks, like scrolling through apps, without any hassle. While the smartphone is not a gaming smartphone, you can play high-end games without suffering from stuttering. Performing high-end tasks like editing and importing large files, images, and videos, too, do not hamper the smartphone’s performance.
Of the many features, the LG Q70 provides for, its triple camera array is one of the most impressive of the lot. In fact, apart from the smartphone’s fantastic display screen, its triple-camera system should be the second reason why you are considering buying the smartphone in the first place. The LG Q70 comes with a 32 MP primary sensor, equipped with an aperture of f/1.8, a 13 MP secondary sensor with the ability to capture 120-degree ultra-wide angles, and a tertiary 5 MP, depth-sensing sensor.
The smartphone’s camera system comes with LED Flash, and Autofocus, among other features. You can take beautiful pictures in the right lighting conditions, and good images in low lighting conditions, albeit, filled with a little excessive light. The smartphone also comes with a 16 MP front-facing camera, cut into the display of the LG Q70. You can take decent selfies with the smartphone’s front camera system.
The LG Q70 comes with a 400mAh battery. While there are several smartphones in the same price range, with larger batteries, a 4000mAh battery does the LG Q70 justice. Taking into consideration the smartphone’s large screen, and powerful attire, when fully charged, the smartphone’s battery easily lasts a day.
Even when the smartphone is used intensively, its battery motors through the day, and performs ably. The smartphone comes with fast charging, and this ensures that your smartphone charges in double-quick time. Considering the smartphone’s hefty price, LG could have provided for a wireless and reverse-wireless charging option as well.
Priced at 32,590 INR, the LG Q70 is on the slightly pricier side. Nevertheless, it comes with several useful features, which ably back its hefty evaluation. The LG Q70 is powered by a Snapdragon 675 SoC chipset and comes with 4 GB of RAM, and 64 GB of internal memory space under its hood. The smartphone also comes with an excellent triple-camera setup, and a front camera cut into its display screen. The LG Q70 comes with a long battery life and several other impressive features.
One of the main reasons why you should buy the smartphone though is its fantastic FHD+, IPS display screen – Perfect for binging on your favorite movies and shows. The LG Q70 is perfect for someone looking for a mid-range smartphone, with an excellent display screen, and well-rounded features. That being said, there are several better options on the market that you could consider.
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, LE
- Thickness0.33 inches
- Height6.38 inches
- Weight198 g
- ColorMirror Black
- ColorMirror Black
- Width3.02 inches
- Display TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size6.4 inches
- Display Resolution1080 x 2310 pixels
- Screen to Body Ratio81.40%
- CPUOcta-core (2x2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver)
- OSAndroid 9.0 (Pie) LG UX 7
- Chipset GPQualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11 nm)
- RAM4 GB RAM
- GPUAdreno 612
- Storage64 GB
- Expandable MemorymicroSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
- RAM/Internal Storage64GB 4GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesLED flash, panorama, HDR
- Triple Camera32 MP, f/1.8, (wide)13 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Back Camera Video1080p30fps
- Front Camera Video1080p30fps
- Single Camera16 MP
- Audio Features32-bit/192kHz audioDTS: X Surround SoundActive noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Battery Capacity4000 mAh battery
- User ReplaceableNon-removable
- Battery Capacity3800 mAh to 4000 mAh
- ChargingFast battery charging 15W
- Battery TypeLi-Po
- USB2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- SIMSingle SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Network SupportGSM / HSPA / LTE
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- SensorsFingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Announced On2019, September
- StatusExpected release 2019, October
- Comparison: Apple iPhone 11 vs Samsung Galaxy S10 LiteThu, 20 Feb'20The newly arrived Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite has been taking over the budget flagships category, where it takes on the OnePlus 7T, the ROG Phone 2 and the iPhone 11. But the most interesting topic that the people are confused about is “How Does it Compare to Apple’s iPhone 11”, and that’s what we will…
- How To Transfer WhatsApp Data From Android To iOSWed, 19 Feb'20Source: Youtube One of the main reasons we have seen people switching from Android to iOS is because of the fact that iPhones from Apple are just a complete package overall. If we look at the Android side of things, it is no longer the case that Android phones, especially the flagships that used to…
- Best Android One Smartphones That You Can Buy Right NowWed, 19 Feb'20When you are out in the market for a new smartphone you expect the new smartphone should come with the least possible bloatware so that it can deliver the maximum performance. Right now this is only possible with Pixel devices from Google that offers clean stock Android version with no third-party app installed. And that’s…
- Galaxy A70e Renders Leaked!Tue, 18 Feb'20It seems Samsung is about to launch the successor to the Galaxy A70s by the name of Galaxy A70e. A few renders of the A70e have leaked and are doing the rounds on the internet. The leaks are courtesy of the famous leaker @OnLeaks. Based on information from him and the leaked renders, the phone…
- The Best Smartphones You Can Buy In India In 2020Mon, 17 Feb'20Smartphones and gadgets play an important role in one’s life in the current generations. One tends to use them for work, for casual usage, for gaming, media consumption, and whatnot. Life without a phone even for a day is like, life without food for a month. While there are a variety of phones available in…
- Samsung Galaxy S20 First ImpressionsMon, 17 Feb'20Samsung has launched a new trio of phones in the Galaxy S20 Series for the year 2020, these include the Galaxy S20, the S20 Plus and the Galaxy S20 Ultra with that hybrid 100x zooming capabilities. But that is not we will be focussing on here, while most of the people will be buying the…
- iQoo 3 AnTuTu Benchmark Scores Better Than iPhone 11?!Mon, 17 Feb'20The iQoo 3 is expected to launch in India on February 25th, the same day as its debut in China. It’ll also mark the entry of iQOO in India. The iQOO 3 is about to become India’s first Snapdragon 865 and 5G support. It’s expected to be a quick and powerful phone. This is now…
- OnePlus 8 Finally Shows Up On GeekbenchFri, 14 Feb'20A device with the codename IN2025 has gone through Geekbench and this might be the vanilla OnePlus 8. It’s powered by a Snapdragon 865 chipset (“kona”) just like the OnePlus 8 Pro, and therefore the Geekbench score of both the devices is similar. But notice the RAM – it’s 8GB while the professional model packed…
- Realme X50 Pro 5G To Have 65W(!) Fast ChargingFri, 14 Feb'20Since MWC has been canceled, Realme is holding a web launch event for the X50 Pro 5G on February 24. Earlier it was alleged to take the wraps off it in Barcelona at the conference. The phone has now been confirmed by Realme to have 65W fast charging, which uses the recently trademarked SuperDart brand.…
- Xiaomi Launches Mi 10 And Mi 10 Pro In ChinaThu, 13 Feb'20Xiaomi has finally launched the Mi 10 in China, which is a successor to the Mi 9 smartphone. The 5G device ships with the newest Android 10 OS. Read also: Redmi 8A Dual Launched in India Xiaomi Mi 10 Specifications and Features The latest Xiaomi Mi 10 features a curved 6.7-inch AMOLED display with 1,120…
- 7.6spec scoreXiaomi Poco X2₹15,999Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreOPPO F15₹19,990Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreSamsung Galaxy A71Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreNokia 6.2₹13,349Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreMotorola Razr 2019Add to compare
- 7.3spec scoreRealme 5i₹8,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreXiaomi Redmi K30Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreLG G8X ThinQAdd to compare
- 7.7spec scoreVivo V17₹22,990Add to compare
- 8spec scoreVivo Z1 Pro₹12,990Add to compare