Call of Duty Mobile Season 9 Drops This Week: All You Need to Know
Highlights of the Story
- Call of Duty Mobile Season 9 will be called “Nightmare”.
- The new season will land on October 21, 2021.
- We shall see a new Battle Pass, new maps, Undead Siege and more Halloween-themed events.
Call of Duty Mobile Season 9 is all set to land on October 21, 2021. Now, Call of Duty Mobile took to a blog post on their official website to reveal a lot of things about the upcoming season. From a brand new battle pass to Halloween-themed events and maps, we will be seeing a lot of great in-game content arrive in CoD Mobile Season 9.
Moreover, fans of CoD Mobile will also be happy to know that the Undead Siege game mode is making a comeback in Season 9. We will also be getting to see two new weapons, a new tactical, new BR class and more. With Call of Duty Mobile Season 9 being just a day away, here is all you need to know about it.
Call of Duty Mobile Season 9: Battle Pass
As Halloween is right around the corner, it only makes sense for Season 9 of CoD Mobile to be filled with horror-themed items and that is exactly what will happen. The Battle Pass will most likely reflect on the theme.
When it comes to the Free Tiers of the Call of Duty Mobile Season 9 battle pass, we shall see the new Tak-5 Operator Skill at Tier 14. Further, at Tier 21, we shall get the Swordfish weapon. We will also be seeing a free Striker – Covenant skin, a Charm and more.
Moving to the premium tiers, we shall be getting the Artery — Nosferatu, Rott —Tomb Bound, Iskra — Arachnis, and Nikto — Scarecrow epic operator skins. When it comes to gun skins, we will be getting an Epic Swordfish MK2, Peacekeeper — Spine Rattle, PP19 Bizon — Haunted Haystack and more.
Call of Duty Mobile Season 9: New Maps, Weapons, Undead Siege and More
Starting off with the maps, we will get to see the Halloween Standoff make a comeback. In addition, we will also be getting a brand new map called Hovec Sawmill. This medium-sized map was first introduced in Call of Duty Modern Warfare and is a very versatile map for all sorts of combat.
Moving on to weapons, we will get to see two new weapons arrive to Call of Duty Mobile Season 9. One, as mentioned before, will be the Swordfish MK2 weapon. The other one will be the Thumper grenade launcher. We will also get to see a new tactical weapon called Flash Drone. As the name suggests, this drone will be compromising the enemy’s vision by flashing them.
Further, we will get to see a new operator skill called TAK-5 come to the game. Now, this will be more of a defensive operator skill which shall regenerate the user and his or her teammates health. In addition, it will also offer an addition 50 points health boost. This will definitely prove to be very useful in near loss scenarios.
The Call of Duty Mobile Battle Royale game mode is not going to be left out either. We shall be receiving a new BR class called Pumped. This new BR class will be offering players with Aerial mobility via a nitrogen-powered Jetpack. Yes, we are finally getting a jetpack as a BR class!
Another great news for CoD Mobile fans is the fact that Undead Siege is making a comeback in Call of Duty Mobile Season 9. So, players will find themselves gunning down zombies for hours on end again. For now, this is all that is known about the upcoming season. Everything shall be unfolded as soon as the new season lands.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…