This Amazing Apex Legends Mobile Feature is Not Available on PC and Console Versions!
Highlights of the Story
- Apex Legends Mobile has a new feature that its PC and Console versions don’t.
- The mobile version will allow players to check weapon stats, weapon recoil patterns and more.
- Here is everything that you need to know about this feature!
With 2021 almost coming to an end, the gaming community is looking forward to a number of releases. Apex Legends Mobile is one such project that the entire community just can’t wait to play. Now, we have come to know of something that will further get players more excited! The mobile version of the game will be getting a unique feature which is not present on its PC and Console versions.
In every multiplayer shooter, there will always be meta weapons. These meta weapons are determined on the basis of their overall statistics. Further, weapon statistics and more such vital details are provided in the gunsmith of the game.
However, when it comes to Apex Legends PC and Console versions, it is not that detailed. Hence, it is pretty difficult for players who are just starting off to know which is exactly a good and at the same time, an easy weapon to use.
Apex Legends Mobile: New and Unique Feature
Popular tipster Alpha Intel, who specialises in Apex Legends and Titanfall leaks, has revealed something exciting. According to Alpha Intel’s tweet, Apex Legends Mobile will be getting a significantly upgraded weapon statistics viewer. This will not only showcase the gun’s stats like mobility, vertical recoil, horizontal recoil and more, it will also give a preview of the recoil pattern on the right side.
Now, this will give a brilliant insight to the players as to what they will be diving into with a particular gun. It goes without saying that recoil control in fast paced multiplayer shooters like Apex Legends is of paramount importance. Your victory could be just one bullet away and it is vital for you to hit it and win it.
With the upgraded weapon stats panel, players will get to know of the recoil pattern easily. This is such a unique and important feature to have. Moreover, this will make Apex Legends stand out in a market dominated by Call of Duty Mobile and BGMI. Neither of these games have this feature. In fact, even Apex Legends PC and Console versions do not have this feature.
The game seems to be right around the corner and we cannot wait to see this unique feature in action. Hopefully, an official release date for the game will be announced soon.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…