Free Fire x Money Heist Game Mode Landing Soon – All You Need To Know
Highlights of the Story
- Money Heist Season 5 Part 2 will release on December 3, 2021.
- Free Fire has now collaborated with Money Heist to bring new in-game content.
- It includes new game mode, Money Heist-themed skins, in-game rewards and more.
Garena Free Fire has joined hands to celebrate Money Heist again. Last year, the battle royale collaborated with the blockbuster TV show La Casa De Papel. This year, we are getting to see a partnership between the two again. The Free Fire x Money Heist collab is to celebrate Money Heist Season 5 Part 2 which is set to arrive on December 3, 2021.
We get to see a brand new in-game Money Heist-themed event called Final Episode: Raid and Run. Garena took to their social media channels to drop the official teaser for the collaboration. Not only will this crossover bring a brand new in-game UI but also, Money Heist-themed skins, game mode, in-game rewards and more.
Also read: How To Win Money Heist Season 5 Contest?
Free Fire x Money Heist Season 5 Part 2: All You Need To Know
Money Heist Season 5 Part 2 will be bringing the final three episodes of the popular series. It goes without saying that the series has a massive fan following, especially in India. Recently, Netflix India collaborated with Bollywood star Ayushmann Khurrana to launch their #IndiaBoleCiao contest. This will be offering winners a chance to get their hands on the popular Money Heist Red Jumpsuit alongside the Salvador Deli mask.
Now, we get to see the Free Fire x Money Heist crossover. The new Final Episode: Raid and Run game mode will go live on the same day that the last part of the series lands, that is, December 3. This game mode will go on till December 14, 2021.
Further, the upcoming game mode will also see players joining hands with the Professor himself. Players will then carry out missions on the Bermuda map by teaming up with him. Mission objectives will primarily revolve around finding gold and rescuing your squad. Garena has stated that more details about the brand new game mode will be revealed in the coming days.
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why we think iPhone 13 is essentially FAILED in India.
- Should you buy the OnePlus 9 in late 2021?