Table Of Contents
- 1Google Meet Live Translation Feature
Highlights of the Story
- Meet now has a live translation caption feature.
- The feature will automatically translate spoken English into another language.
- It is only released in beta version.
Google has announced that Meet now has a live translation caption feature. When you enable the feature, the application will automatically translate spoken English into another language and generate captions on the run. The feature is now limited to English meetings that can be translated into Spanish, French, Portuguese, and German.
Both the speaker and the listeners gain from having your speech translated into another language as you present it.
The functionality will be most beneficial, according to Google, in all-hands meetings and training programmes with globally spread teams, as well as educators talking with students.
Google Meet Live Translation Feature
Users of Google Workspace Business Plus, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Education Plus, and Teaching and Learning Upgrade can now use the feature.
However, there is a catch: it is only released in beta. This implies that the Meet admin must first join in the beta. After they do, the feature will be switched on by default during a Meet video conference. You can check the same by heading to Settings – Captions – Translated captions.
When it comes to delivering new Meet features, Google has been on fire recently. The Meet camera started identifying when a user appeared underexposed and automatically increasing the brightness to increase their visibility.
In addition, the company recently improved the visibility of the Hand Raise in Meet, added additional filters and masks to Meet (but only for personal accounts), and added emoji reactions to the app.
There’s no news on when the live translation caption feature will be more publically available on Google Meet. The fact that the feature is in beta suggests that it will eventually be available to everyone; but it could take weeks or months.
- We’ll discuss the camera quality of iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 12 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro here. The iPhone 13 Pro’s A15 Bionic processor produces more consistent and quicker shots. In the 11 Pro and even the 12 Pro, there was a frequent lag between hitting the button and taking the photo. You’ll get the iPhone 11 Pro at ₹79,999…
- Everyone is eagerly waiting to know about the camera specs and quality of the newly launched Nothing Phone 1. Also, most of us are well aware of the camera quality of the other two phones. Nothing Phone 1’s lowest price currently available is Rs. 31,999, whereas the OnePlus 9RT 5G is listed at Rs. 42,999, and iPhone 12 costs Rs.…
- In 2022, most of the smartphone launches were boring. But with the much-hyped Nothing Phone 1 launch, the revolution in the smartphone industry took place. Also, the Nothing Phone 1 is the first smartphone produced by Nothing, a technological organisation established by Carl Pei, who was also a co-founder of OnePlus. Furthermore, the Phone 1’s…
- In this article, the POCO F4 Vs iQOO Neo 6 are compared. Both smartphones are excellent. But one is superior to the other. On June 23, 2022, the POCO F4 5G was made available. The iQOO Neo 6 launch was on May 31, 2022. The price of the POCO F4 5G is Rs. 27,999. The cost…
- The iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max are still in excellent condition, and Apple’s flagship iPhone 13 series devices are wonderful, but some of you might want to wait for the iPhone 14, which is likely to launch at the end of 2022. We know the iPhone 13 has great…