Table Of Contents
- 1What’s More on Realme C30?
Highlights of the Story
- There are two possible configurations for the Realme C30.
- According to reports, its model number is RMX3581.
- In addition, the phone is reportedly a 4G capable smartphone.
TUV Rheinland, Bureau of Indian Standard, and Russia’s Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC) have all purportedly seen the Realme C30 on their respective certification websites. In addition, the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has also reportedly seen the Realme C30 (BIS). It seems to be a 4G phone with a large 5,000mAh battery and capability for 10W charging and Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connection. Next month, according to a prior report, they will release the Realme smartphone.
MySmartPrice has discovered listings for the phone on several certification websites, indicating that the rumoured smartphone has a model number of RMX3581. Furthermore, realme C30 is the name of the phone that appears on the NBTC website. According to the report, the Realme phone will reportedly support 4G LTE.
What’s More on Realme C30?
According to the FCC, it is said that the rumoured phone would have a battery capacity of 5,000mAh. In addition, it is said to offer 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and dual-SIM capabilities. According to the ad, the purported phone weighs 181 grammes and has dimensions of 164.1 x 75.53 x 8.48 millimetres. Furthermore, the TUV Rheinland certification indicates ten-watt charging.
Realme C30 with RMX3581 model number has also been discovered on the BIS certification page. According to the report, there’s a suggestion on the website that they would make the phone in Noida.
As previously reported, the phone will be launched in India as a cheap option in June and run Android Go Edition, according to this development. In addition, it will be offered in three colours: Bamboo Green, Denim Black, and Lake Blue, with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage as standard, and 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
In addition, this year will see other smartphones from Realme, according to Vice President Madhav Sheth earlier this year.
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…
- We all have to agree that the Apple Airpods Pro is an exceptional earbud, and because it is outstanding, it has multiple evil twins, aka fake Airpods. So, have you recently bought an Apple Airpods pro and wondered if the product is original or not? There is a quick and effective way to check its…
- There is probably a thin line between Realme GT Neo 3 and OnePlus 9RT; both mobile phones are spectacular in their price bracket. However, experts like us only notice a few bits here and there. So, to help you out, we have brought a full comparison between the Realme GT Neo 2 VS OnePlus 9RT.…