Marvel Future Revolution is Available To Download for Android and iOS Devices Now
Netmarble’s Marvel Future Revolution has been one of the most anticipated games of 2021. The game went up for pre-registration in June, 2021. The Marvel Future Revolution release date in India was revealed last month and it finally went live on August 25, 2021. The game is already up for download on the Google Play Store for Android and App Store for iOS devices.
The game brings the fan favourite Marvel characters to mobile devices. Besides, the game looks stunning, more on the console quality side of things. On top of the graphical brilliance, the fact that it is a Marvel game is enough for any fans of the universe to instantly download it. Moreover, folks who pre-registered for the game will also be getting exciting in-game goodies.
Marvel Future Revolution Play Store listing reveals a download size of 1.6GB. In addition, the game also has a whole lot of data to download once the base game is done downloading. Players can expect to see a total download size of up to a staggering 6GB. So, users need to be wary of keeping their phone a tad bit empty to fit the massive size of the game.
However, the good thing is, while all of that downloads, players can enjoy a fun mini Star Lord game. The mini arcade game revolves around Star Lord avoiding obstacles while at the same time shooting down enemies on the way, gathering points. This will definitely make the big Marvel Future Revolution download size to seem a lit less time-consuming.
Marvel Future Revolution Theme and Characters
As soon as players download the additional game data and start off with the main game, they get to see a chaotic universe. Everything is falling apart and heroes and players are introduced to the game mechanics by allowing them to play with each and every playable character. The playable characters include Doctor Strange, Iron Man, Storm, Captain America, Black Widow, Star-Lord, Spider-Man and Captain Marvel. We can see Vision as well as he ultimately saves the Marvel multiverse.
Now, this results in the two Earths colliding and resulting in a sort of a division. The Earth is now divided into various zones. These zones include New Stark City, Hydra Empire, Midgardia and Sakaar. Players will be able to travel to each of these zones over the course of story line progression. Moreover, in the first couple of scenes itself, we see the entry of one of the most popular villains in the Marvel Universe, M.O.D.O.K. There will be several other such iconic villains.
Also read: PUBG New State iOS Pre-registration Live
Marvel Future Revolution Gameplay
The game is based in the Marvel Multiverse which follows an RPG format. Players can customize their characters as well. Besides, more and more options start unlocking as players level up and upgrade their characters. In addition, each of the characters have over a 100 different combinations to go for.
As far as Marvel Future Revolution gameplay is concerned, we will see a very Open-World RPG style gameplay, as mentioned before. In addition, the game allows players to get engaged in boss fights with popular villains of the universe like Thanos, Red Skull, Ultron and Loki. The game comes with Co-Op mode as well which allows players to team up with their friends to defeat the bosses.
Coming to Marvel Future Revolution system requirements, the game requires at least 3GB of RAM and Android 5.0 or above. However, we would recommend playing the game on at least a mid-ranger flagship device in order to enjoy it. The game has console-quality graphics and although there are several graphical options, depending on your device, a good gaming device will offer the best experience. Moving to iOS system requirements, devices need to run on at least iOS 11.0 or above.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…