Nothing Ear 1 TWS Transparent Earbuds Launched In India: Price, Specs
Nothing has launched their transparent Ear 1 TWS earbuds in the country. Moreover, the TWS earbuds come with an affordable price tag of Rs. 5,999 in the country. This is the very first product launch of Carl Pei’s Nothing. Furthermore, it will compete with all the mid-ranging TWS earbuds in the markets right now. Although the TWS earbuds segment is pretty saturated right now, the unique design and premium features at that price will definitely allow the Nothing Ear 1 to stand out.
Nothing Ear 1 Price In India, Availability And Sale
The Nothing Ear 1 price in India is set at Rs. 5,999. At this price point, the earbuds are the most affordable in the Indian market. In the global markets, the TWS earbuds come with a price tag of $99 which is roughly Rs. 7,400. Furthermore, in the UK and Europe, the earbuds come with price tags of GBP 99 and EUR 99, which are roughly Rs. 10,200 and Rs. 8,700, respectively.
When it comes to the availability of the earbuds, they will go on sale via Flipkart starting August 17. On the other hand, OnePlus has announced their Buds Pro earbuds as well. These two TWS earbuds will go against each other. Moreover, both are priced similarly in the Indian market.
Nothing Ear 1 Specifications And Features
The Nothing Ear 1 sports 11.6mm dynamic audio drivers. Moreover, these drivers are designed in collaboration with Sweden-based Teenage Engineering. Additionally, the TWS earbuds come with Bluetooth v5.2 for connectivity alongside SBC and AAC Bluetooth codecs support.
Coming to the charging case for the Nothing Ear 1, it is transparent. One can quite literally see through the outer casing and peak into the insides where the earphones fit into. Additionally, there is also an indicator light on the inside of the case when charging. The Nothing Ear 1 case comes with a USB Type-C port for charging. Moreover, it also supports Qi Wireless charging.
When it comes to the battery life of the device, it claims to deliver up to 5.7 hours on each charge of the earpieces. With the case included, the total backup is that of up to 34 hours. Moreover, the company claims that a 10 minute charge delivers 8 hours of total listening time.
The Nothing Ear 1 comes with ANC or Active Noise Cancellation. The earbuds come with two levels of intensity to control the ANC level of the device. Additionally, there is also a transparency mode which allows users to easily hear the ambient sounds in their surroundings. The TWS earbuds come with touch controls as well to easily control music playback, ANC, volume and transparency modes.
Moreover, there is also a Nothing Ear 1 companion app which allows users to control the ANC intensity. The app also includes a ton of other features like equaliser settings, firmware updates, fast pairing and in-ear detection. The in-ear detection feature pauses music when the earbuds are taken off. They automatically resume the music when put back on. This particular feature comes in super handy.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…