Pink Screen on iPhone 13 for Few Users? Here’s What Apple Says
Table Of Contents
- 1iPhone 13 Pink Screen Issue
Highlights of the Story
- Several iPhone 13 users have complained of their screen turning pink suddenly.
- The issue first surfaced back in October 2021.
- Apple is reportedly advising users to install the latest software.
iPhone 13 pink screen issue is again surfacing for some of its users. To recall, this issue first came into notice back in October 2021 after its launch. Now, several iPhone 13 series owners are continuing to report an issue with the screen on their phones. According to them, these models turn pink or purple. Moreover, after that these phones cannot be used.
iPhone 13 Pink Screen Issue
According to a post in the Apple Communities Forum, this problem started in October when a user named DPigar. He writes “I use an iPhone 13 Pro for a two day (sic) and my screen turns pink for a few seconds and then reloads. It happens all the time, so I can’t use my iPhone. Why?” Two images were attached to the post showing the user’s iPhone 13 Pro with a fully purple display. Although the issue was resolved after replacing the device officially.
But the issue is still in effect. More iPhone 13 users complained about this problem and not all of them were lucky enough to get a replacement from Apple. While some of the complaints were about the regular iPhone 13. However, a few users reported the problem on their iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max. Moreover, some affected users also complained about the pink screen issue with their iPhone 13 models on Reddit.
Although there is not an official response from the company on the matter yet. But a report from MyDrivers quoted a Weibo post where an Apple customer support executive has cited suggesting that the company is aware of the problem. According to that executive, the cause of the pink screen in the iPhone 13 is a software issue. The report says that the customer executive advised the user to install the latest update available after backing up their data. Then, update all the installed apps to rule out the incompatibility between an app version and the iOS build that is resulting in the issue.
- OnePlus is one of the most reliable and popular brands in India. Well known for its phones and smartwatches. According to the specs sheet, the OnePlus 10 Pro appears to be a powerful smartphone, including cutting-edge hardware, a strong set of cameras, and lightning-fast charging. However, it has a few odd quirks and issues and…
- Every year at this time, iOS receives a new version. This article will discuss how to use any supported iPhone in India to download iOS 16 for free. Additionally, we’ll discuss the hidden iOS 16 features you should test on your iPhone. Read the article to learn about the top hidden iOS 16 features. iOS…
- Do you still have a doubt about whether to get the OnePlus 9 Pro or the OnePlus 9RT? Now your hunt is over. Pick the ideal mobile phone for yourself by determining the prices of the two models in India, built, cameras, displays, performance, storage, and connectivity. Know which one from both phones OnePlus 9RT Vs OnePlus 9…
- Choosing a new air conditioner for your house can be confusing when you have several options available like spilt, windows, tower and Cassette air conditioners. The options could seem daunting with the variety of air conditioners available. Also, you can even be under pressure to select a new system, depending on your circumstances. However, if…
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…