Table Of Contents
- 1Call of Duty Franchise: The Problem
Highlights of the Story
- The Call of Duty executives is said to be debating over not releasing the FPS every year after poor sales of Vanguard.
- As long as CoD is on PlayStation, the company has said they will keep it there. However, some people think it’s a way to get GamePass on the PlayStation.
- Activision employees at the top of the company have talked about changing the way they release games every year.
Activision Blizzard, which Microsoft is about to buy, could change the video game industry. Most notably, the Call of Duty franchise might change. Many wonder how the Xbox purchase will affect the series and how often will it release.
According to a Bloomberg report, people at Activision have talked about not releasing games every year. However, a new Call of Duty is to come out later this year, so this change isn’t likely to happen right away.
Many good things could happen if the Call of Duty release schedule slows down. Activision Blizzard has done an excellent job with the series, but many fans aren’t happy with how they’ve handled it. For example, there has been a lot of cheating in Call of Duty: Warzone, even after the Ricochet anti-cheat tool came out.
Call of Duty Franchise: The Problem
Another thing: The publisher has apologized for other problems in Warzone, CoD: Vanguard and CoD: Modern Warfare, and other issues. The current release schedule is a lot, making these teams simultaneously work on many different games. Microsoft delayed Halo Infinite for a whole year to make it better, so it doesn’t seem out of the question that Call of Duty’s teams could get more time to work on new games.
Activision has moved almost all of its teams to the Call of Duty games. Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About time – a big hit for Toys for Bob. Many fans were excited to see the series keep going, and there were even hints about a follow-up game.
The bad news is that last year, Toys for Bob became a support studio for Call of Duty: Warzone, which seemed to end hopes that the studio would make another Crash or Spyro video game. However, those who work on CoD games may work on other games if they wait longer.
Fans of the Call of Duty series will likely have a lot of ways to get their fix. It’s possible that Xbox games could last longer, and CoD: Warzone could get more attention as well; nobody knows for sure what Call of Duty’s release schedule will look like in the future. We hope that any changes will be for the better, though!
Do you think CoD should stop coming out every year? Do you think the move would be good for the show? Let us know what you think in the comments.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.