PUBG Mobile 2 Can Launch Next Week, Will Launch In India?
PUBG Mobile 2 may release as soon as next week, according to a tipster. To recall, PUBG Mobile banned in India in September 2020 by the Indian government. It is citing security concerns due to the game’s Chinese-developer origin. The new update is developing under South Korean company Krafton. It took over publishing duties for the game in India from Chinese company Tencent.
PUBG Mobile 2 To Come In India?
However, as of now, there is no official word from the developers. A tipster PlayerIGN (not affiliated to IGN) tweeted that PUBG Mobile 2 may release next week. He also cites a deleted Weibo post, which also shares that the game is in 2051. In addition, it will bring futuristic weapons, gadgets, and a new map. Moreover, it will be available on both Android and iOS. We can expect an announcement at PUBG Global Invitational.S 2021 tournament next week by the company.
Rumor: PUBG Mobile 2 may release next week.— PlayerIGN (@PlayerIGN) February 23, 2021
– Set in 2051
– New map
– Futuristic style, utilizing gadgets
– Supports Android/iOS
– Will be announced next week
(presumably at PGI.S, are we going to see another Diablo Immortal incident?)
Info translated from Weibo pic.twitter.com/l3g0TOSKrU
The same tipster had shared a report from a Korean publication back in January. It claimed that the development of PUBG 2 (PC and consoles) and PUBG Mobile 2 is confirmed. The mobile game, dubbed Project XTRM, was a sequel to PUBG Mobile, the tipster claimed.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy S20 Vs S20+ Vs S20 Ultra
Other details remain behind the wraps. However, a previous leak suggests that PUBG Mobile 2 could include support for cross-platform capability across PCs, gaming consoles, and mobile. This means that the new version of the game might be playable in India too. However, PUBG is not available to play in India.
For now, it is not clear if PUBG Mobile 2 will come to India. The arrival of this upcoming game in India will rely on whether the game has any Chinese connections. In November last year, the company announced PUBG Mobile India that was touted to be “coming soon” but has not released yet. We should keep our hopes up and wait for some solid information on the game.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…