Valheim Sells 3 Million Copies In 3 Weeks
The early access version of Valheim is breaking sales records. Over 3 million copies are sold in less than 3 weeks in the market. The PC game is now one of the most popular games on Steam.
Valheim is a game by Iron Gate studio and Coffee Stain Publishing. The company came up with the game on February 10th. After the launch, Steam was the first platform to have early access to the game. After only one week over millions of users were purchasing the early access. The game is now the third most played game in the world.
What is Valheim?
Valheim is a survival game that drops the player into an alternative world. The inspiration for the game comes from Norse mythology. The players need to craft, build, sail, and fight to survive in that world.
The story of the game revolves around valkyries. The valkyries are the ones to ferry the player’s soul to the 10th world. The tenth world is known as, Valheim in Norse mythology. The game revolves around a purgatory setting in which the player has some tasks. The player will have to complete those tasks and survive in the game.
Also, Valheim is a multiplayer game for up to 10 players. It is a PC game available on Steam. It is an action and adventure game. The game will take the players to the far reaches of the world. The virtual world consists of areas and people from Norse mythology.
How to get early access?
To get early access to Valheim, the user needs to create an account on steam. After that, the user can search for the game on the platform. There is an option of buying the game. Lastly, after buying the game The user can instantly start playing the game on the Steam platform.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…