Realme Narzo 30 India Launch Teased, Fans To Choose Box Design
It looks like Realme Narzo 30 Series launch is around the corner. The company through a survey asking fans how the retail box for the phone should look like. It is on the Indian Realme community page. However, they have not revealed any details on the smartphone. In the tease, Realme also shared that there are now 3 million Narzo users in India.
3 Million young players have chosen the performance-oriented #Narzobyrealme series so far. Now calling all gaming enthusiasts to choose your favourite Narzo smartphone box.— Madhav FutureX (@MadhavSheth1) February 8, 2021
1 lucky fan will win a new narzo phone!
Head here to #realmeCommunity for voting: https://t.co/sRIK7rZNw4 pic.twitter.com/uUeaRJTjGs
Realme Narzo 30 will be the successor to the Realme Narzo 20 series that launched in September last year. This survey is asking for opinions from the fans for their favorite. There are six options and fans can vote through the Google form here. Moreover, the survey also reveals that Realme is adding finishing touches before the Realme Narzo 30 launch.
On the other hand, the company has not shared any information on the release date. However, looking at its previous launch timeline, it can happen in May. But, we can also expect the Realme Narzo 30 series launch sooner.
Also Read: Redmi Note 10 Series Launch in India Teased
Realme recently released Android 11 open beta for the Realme Narzo 20 Pro in India with Realme UI 2.0, along with several other phones. Moreover, Realme also launched its most awaited Realme X7 series in India with a Mediatek chipset. The Realme X7 series features two phones, Realme X7 and Realme X7 Pro. These phones are priced at Rs 19,999 and Rs 29,999 respectively. We expect Realme Narzo 30 series to be a mid-budget smartphone.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…