Realme Narzo 50 Series India Launch Set for September 24: Here’s What to Expect
Highlights of the Story
- Realme Narzo 50 Series smartphones will be launching in India on September 24, 2021.
- The series includes the Narzo 50A and Narzo 50i smartphones.
- Realme Band 2, Realme Smart TV and Realme 4K Smart Google TV Stick will be launching alongside.
Realme is now all set to launch their Narzo 50 series of devices in India soon. The company has finally officially scheduled the Realme Narzo 50 series India launch date for September 24, 2021. Further, the series includes two devices, namely, the Realme Narzo 50A and the Realme Narzo 50i. Both these devices have been in the leaks for quite some time now and it is great to see the devices finally get an official launch date.
In addition, Realme will also be launching their Realme Band 2 alongside the two smartphones. We will also be seeing the launch of a Smart TV and a Smart TV stick by the company. These two products are namely the Realme Smart TV Neo and the Realme 4K Smart Google TV Stick. Without any further ado, here is what to expect from the upcoming Narzo 50 series and smart wearable.
Realme Narzo 50 Series: What To Expect?
When it comes to the Realme Narzo 50 specs, we know of mostly the Narzo 50A specs. The smartphone had previously appeared in a big leak by 91Mobiles. According to this leak and multiple other reports, the smartphone will come with a triple rear camera setup. The setup will include a 50-megapixel AI primary sensor, a 2-megapixel portrait sensor and lastly, another 2-megapixel macro sensor.
On the processor front, the Realme Narzo 50 series smartphone has been confirmed to be powered by the MediaTek Helio G85 SoC. When it comes to the processor, the smartphone will run on Android 11 OS with the Realme UI 2.0 custom skin on top. There will also be a side- mounted fingerprint scanner alongside a water-drop notch design. The processor will pair up with up to 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Further, the smartphone will come in the Oxygen Green and Oxygen Blue colour options.
When it comes to the Realme Narzo 50i, not much is known. For starters, we known from a previous leak that the smartphone will arrive in two storage options. One will be that of a 2GB/32GB option while the other a 4GB/64GB option. In addition, the device will feature a big 5000mAh battery alongside an HD+ display. The smartphone will come in the Mint Green and Carbon Black colour options. In addition there will be a 13-megapixel primary rear camera sensor in the setup. At the front, the budget-friendly device is expected to come with an 8-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls.
Realme Band 2 Specifications, Features and Expected Price
The Realme Band 2 on the other hand, will come with a 1.4-inch touchscreen display. In addition, this particular display comes with a resolution of 167 x 320 pixels. It will be launching as a successor to the Realme Band which was launched last year. So, there will be quite a few similarities between the two in terms of features. The Band 2 will come with heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, water reminder, automatic step counter and the like.
Also read: Redmi Smart Band Launched In India
However, what sets the Realme Band 2 apart from its predecessor is the new SpO2 Blood Oxygen Level monitoring sensor. In addition, the Band 2 will also come with 90 Sports Modes and a battery backup of up to 12 days on a single charge. The smart wearable has already gone official in Malaysia for MYR 139. Now, this converts to roughly Rs. 2,500 in the Indian currency and we can expect it to be priced similarly in India.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…