Redmi Smart Band Launched In India
Redmi Smart Band has been launched in India as the first wearable from the Xiaomi sub-brand.
Highlights of the Story
- Redmi Smart Band is the first fitness tracker from the Xiaomi sub-brand.
- The smart band comes with a 1.08-inch color LCD touchscreen.
- It comes with color display, water resistance, and more.
Xiaomi’s Redmi Smart Band launched in India as the first wearable device under the sub-brand. However, Xiaomi initially launched it in China in April. The band features a color touch display and comes with an integrated USB plug for easy charging. In addition, it also offers a heart-rate monitoring system, water resistance, and more.
Redmi Smart Band Price, Availability
The price in India has been set at Rs. 1,599. The wearable will go on sale starting at 1 pm on Wednesday, September 9 through Amazon, Mi.com, Mi Home stores, and offline retailers.
It is available in Black, Blue, Green, and Orange wristband color options.
Redmi Smart Band Specifications
It features a 1.08-inch color LCD panel. In turn, making it larger in size than the 0.95-inch AMOLED display on the Mi Band 4. The band comes with an optical sensor that enables 24-hour heart-rate monitoring.
There are five professional sports modes as well as sleep quality analysis. Moreover, it has a calorie and step tracker and also provides Idle Alerts to let you stay fit.
Also Read: Redmi Note 5 Pro: Top Reasons To Sell
The Redmi Smart Band has USB direct charging which means that users can directly plug the fitness band into a USB Type-A port to recharge it. The straps of the band are also interchangeable and the company offers four colors to choose from– black, green, blue, and orange.
Redmi Smart Band also comes equipped with a heart-rate monitoring sensor that keeps a track of your heart-rate in real-time for erratic behavior. Moreover, the fitness band comes with five different modes, outdoor running, treadmill, cycling, walking, and freestyle exercise.
Also Read: POCO X3 NFC Launched
Redmi Smart Band also comes with a water resistance rating of up to 5ATM. This means that the wearable can resist water in up to 50 meters of depth for 10 minutes and can be worn while showering or swimming in a shallow-water pool.
In addition, it also supports a raise-to-wake gesture. This means that you can raise the wrist to view new messages on the screen – without requiring you to press any button or touching the display.
The Redmi Smart Band can last for up to 14 days on a single charge. Users will have to pair the Redmi Smart Band with the Xiaomi Wear app that can be downloaded from the Play Store or App Store.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.